1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Possible T-Jet acceleration issue : Causes ?

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by puchoo, Apr 25, 2014.

1. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Waiting for an update

Sad to hear this. However since error is coming, FASS would atleast acknowledge the issue and try to resolve it
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    I would suggest you to drop a mail to Fiat CS explaining in detail the problems and the steps taken. CC to Shri. Mangesh Kodalkar for faster resolution. Email ids are there on the forum. Where are you getting the car serviced from. Write email to their CRM also.

Remember written correspondence via email can help things a lot.
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  3. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Week runs out tomorrow technically so waiting for now to see if they will call me as they have said or i will need to create a circus again.

4. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    So fiat and kashyap combined continue to surprise me in the context of how low they can fall when it comes to customer service or rather lack of it , after the week got over decided to call them up yesterday to ask about the status of the parts and yell at me having to call them rather than the other way around... and just as well that i did because the date for the job has got pushed up

They placed the order , told me one week , and then forgot or rather decided to not update me that the part is in back-order and expected only by 1-2nd of July............ so the emails started again , Mangesh again prompt with his responses and got back to me today with an update letting me know that they had identified the part lying with a dealership in South India and would be shipping that to Kashyap , so only a few days as opposed to another 11-12.
  5. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Puchoo, any update on this?
    Please get all the details and update it here. I am not sure at this present but I feel, T-Jet now a days does not accelerate the way it used to be when Italia_Linea fixed twisted pipe issue.
  6. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Hi , as written above , the entire thing has got delayed thanks to Kashyap so work most likelyhood this weekend.

7. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    FASS in NCR is definitely an issue - they are merely plug and play repairers. I have been running around to get some errors analyzed (as per multiple FASS my TJet does not have acceleration issue) but things are in vain

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/engine-compartment/12364-tjet-eobd-system-failure-2.html

Which part is getting changed?
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  8. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Talk to Mr. O.P. Sharma @9560060453.

He is the only knowledgeable person around.
  9. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Not entirely sure , everyone being vague.

Already in touch since start of problem.
  10. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Strange because he always helps & can bulldoze his way around everything.