1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Possible Ice on Road-Hell Yeah

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Akshay4384, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Ok let me clarify.
    It comes up at 3 degrees as well
    It came up at 3 degrees during first week of january
    however this thursday it didnt come up at 3 degrees,or even 2 degrees,when the temperature fell below 2 degrees it came up.
  2. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Then i guess, you car is increasing its immunity against Cold . :-D

more seriously, only someone with more specific knowledge may be able to crack this message case.
  3. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    I had the message flash when the temp showed 2 degrees around midnight some days ago when Delhi was experiencing some really cold weather. For people familiar with Delhi, the place was Jawaharlal Nenru University campus (South Delhi) which is always a couple of degrees cooler than other parts of the city due to the landscape. In fact the interesting thing was that I had been driving back from Gurgaon in my Punto and the temp gauge showed a steady 5 degrees all the way and as soon as I entered through the campus gate, it went to 3 degrees. I am not sure if the message flashed then, but as soon as the message got over the temp gauge showed 2 degrees.
  4. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    "Gurgaon to Delhi in Punto" aaaawwwww... where was the jet sirjee?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  5. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Jet was sitting at home loaded to the brim. House shifting you see!! Plus the wifey was complaining about an error showing up on MID in Punto (Airbag failure - probable battery issue). So took it out for an extended drive to Gurgaon to see if the extended run helped with the battery charging at all or a replacement was the only solution.

I remember you were asking me about a Jet - did you take the plunge?
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Naye ghar ki party kahan hai

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
  7. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Awesome Akshay, with the snow the location become even more picturesque and the white Linea comments well with the scenic beauty. :)
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Wow. That's some weather!

The last pic of the Linea covered in snow is pretty much epic!

- - - Merged Post - - -

Did you face any issues related to diesel gelling up due to cold?
  9. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Actually a frnd of mine was interested in it. He finally bought it. It is november 2010 manufactered bossa nova white. The deal was closed at 6.97l. He has completed 2k till now without issues. The battery of the jet was dead and it was replaced under warranty for him.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2