1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Possible Ice on Road-Hell Yeah

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Akshay4384, Jan 18, 2013.

1. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

nICE pictures very cool...
  2. oncemoredieselpower

oncemoredieselpower Novizio

The 9th photograph is too good..
    1 person likes this.
  3. mayank

mayank Amatore

Awesome pics akki bhai :D your linea is just looking as fabulous as a snow leopard :wow i also got a phone call from my cousin this evening that there's snowfall happening in solan as well...:) but bad luck, can't get off to a trip before my exams end in the first week of feb..:( but those narrow roads have surely refreshed my memories of chail trip last november..it was the first time when i experienced night driving thrill on those narrow roads :car we reached kali ka tibba @around 5:30pm and even that 5deg c temperature was just too cold to bear :eek:
    2 people like this.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Amazing pics there. I just loved it and i wish i was living in that place now :D
    As well as linea looking great.
    1 person likes this.
  5. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Wow. Nice pics. I thought the message on MID was something modified by Akki bhai, until I read the messages to understand that it was genuine message on MID.
    1 person likes this.
  6. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    I know i am repeating, But had to say "Awesome Pics" mate.

As for 3 Degree C funda, I doubt it. Had seen 2 Degree C on my MID but no message. This was few days back, late night in Gurgaon, when the temp was around 4 Degree in Delhi, Gurgaon being open area had lesser temp.

I guess the message comes if that particular Minimum degree C temp stays for Certain time period.
  7. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Naveen,the place is near Shilon Resort on Chail Kufri road.

Thank you,but it isnt Kullu Manali,its near Kufri(shimla)
    Nope,its Kufri.
    Puneet,its the chail kufri road
    Hey buddy,long time:)
    I installed the auxilarry lights in December,as i have to do lots of highway driving at odd hours:)

- - - Merged Post - - -

i agree with you,when the temperature went below 3 degrees,the message didnt come up,and i got worried if the sensor has gone bad or something.
    But then when temperature dropped to 1 degree,it came up:)
    2 people like this.
  8. ops

ops Amatore

Punto Abarth
    lets picture speak
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great Exedition done on Linea.
    Enjoyed the pictrues..
  10. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    No doubt Pics do say and they certainly did. But i feel, it is like a one of its kind happening.

If you read Akshay's reply he too acknowledged the fact that at 3 Deg C the message didn't came, only when MID showed 1 Deg C, messaged popped up.

Alas, i didn't have pictures of my MID showing 2 deg C sans ICE message.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013