1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Poor After Sales : Fiat Linea T-Jet Plus

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by nitinthakkar, Nov 13, 2013.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Nitin - I have posted a link to the website (Indian), from where you can order that part. As a matter of fact, if you co-ordinate with Pankaj, you might be able to just go over and pick it up. Could you please make an effort to click on that link?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
  2. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Nitin, it is not true that clutch kit is not available, I have changed my 2011 make tjet+ 20days back only. Advise you to take it to other SC or write to mangesh. He should be able to assist you.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

^^^ i was exactly going to tell Nitin the same thing that Channa just replaced his clutch two weeks back and in just 2 days and that too with a very good service experience.

You cannot blame FIAT directly without knowing the Facts. Contact Mangesh Kodulkar and tell him about the issue.

Dude, get the things fixed and enjoy the best turbo petrol in India under 10 lacs
    2 people like this.
  4. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    Yes my dear friend, Mr.Mangesh can be of great help. I recently had a communication with him, he responded well to my complaint made on FB page of FIAT-India resulting in the FIAT-executive contacting me immediately. Though, being a FIAT-enthusiast is little-bit painful also, but the LOVE-AFFAIR is never without pains, so love the pain also.
    In my city, Srinagar, there is no FIAT exclusive, but still my Jet is being taken care of, thanks to everybody who are involved.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

I can understand your frustration when you find your car spending more time in the service centre than on the road, but please do understand that these are machines built by human beings that can go wrong. I am not asking you to accept a faulty car but would request you to try to find answers and solutions to the problem.

Yes, the dealer might not be totally honest with you and this is exactly why many forum members have pointed out that you could try another service centre or escalate the issue. In my experience I have always noticed that complaint/escalations at Fiat are taken seriously. If all these things fail you could go to 99rpm.com as Rajan has posted and source the parts from them. I am sure most of the members here will be able to help you out if you would like to trouble shoot the problem.

Please spend some time with your car/service centre try to find answers and I really do hope your ride gets well soon.
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Nitin, Fiat service centres in NCR are not upto the mark; in fact I would say that they are worse than some earlier Tata centres. You shall have to communicate with Fiat to get your work done. Please escalate the same to Fiat - before writing to Fiat please make sure that you have some written communication already done with the service centre so that Fiat can follow up

In the end, just try to remember the joy that the TJet gives at such a low price point
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Can understand your frustration of not being able to enjoy the T-jet as you expected. As people have suggested write to Mangesh Kodalkar, he is an helpful person and will atleast highlight the issue to proper authorities. Write your experiences on the Fiat India FB page, they do look at the postings and address your grievances.

Not that you shouldnt write on the forum, but some things are best tackled by Fiat only.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Dear we are Enthusiastic towards our Car, thats the reason we are build as one community in TFI.
    Which you cannot see in other forums...which are really blashed and go ga ga on their cars and abuse the others, where as we talk and try to get the fellow mate to life with FIAT.
    Just take it to get in writting that the part is not available from the dealer and tell him that the note will be mailed to FIAT-INDIA,
    see hw the dealer will jump and play with you in your tune.
    I am sure its not the Jet, but the dealer playing with you.....
    1 person likes this.
  9. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Tony is correct, Let me know if you still having the trouble.
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2013