1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Poor After Sales : Fiat Linea T-Jet Plus

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by nitinthakkar, Nov 13, 2013.

1. To The Fiat Management,

In less than one year, my car is stranded once again at your service station (Tuli Motors) without a clue when it would get repaired.

To give you a brief background, I own a Fiat Linea T-Jet Plus(DL4CAV**73) in New Delhi, India which have been having problems since the time I bought it in November 2010. Just last year, during my wedding, I was not able to use my car as the disc breaks, break pads were not available and the car was stranded for about a month. You can see my last years complaint in the mail chain below.

This year, it is about clutch. On 5th November 2013, my car was "TOWED" to Tuli Motors, Wazirpur, New Delhi. The next day Mr. Ravi from Tuli Motors informed us that it's a clutch issue and is not covered under extended warranty as it comes under wear-and-tear. It is shocking to see that I have to pay such huge amounts every year for normal things which should not wear out so early.

Having no choice, I agreed to pay the said amount which is about 25k. Until three days after that I did not hear anything back from the service center and when I called them, I was told that the part is not available and need to be air lifted from Pune warehouse. I again heard back nothing and called Mr. Ravi on 11th November, who then mentioned that the part is not available in India itself. When I asked about the expected date, Mr. Ravi rudely replied and said that he has no idea and the part would be fitted "whenever" it is available.

I am shocked to see how Fiat is treating there premium customers. If you don't have the parts, you should not be(allowed) selling your cars in India. In this matter, I demand you to take back my car immediately and return me the full amount I bought my car for plus all the expenses I have made on the car till date for the repairs so I could buy a car which can atleast move on the road.

Regards,

Nitin Thakkar
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
  2. This a enthusiasts forum,please lookup the contacts section and write to FIAT management. If you have already done so ignore my post.
  3. I was an enthusiast too. But sadly, Fiat is making me do this. It's an open forum to share your reviews.
  4. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

Why don't you take it some other service centre?
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    From your 10 posts since 2010, 8 of which talk of issues, I can see how much of an enthusiast you are. It never fails to amaze me that people choose to use this platform for highlighting their problems, hoping for some magical solution. Honestly, what is it that you are expecting will happen by your opening this thread? You have just copied and pasted what you have written to FIAT. I mean you are not even addressing the members here.

Hope you find a resolution for your issues.

Rajan
    3 people like this.
  6. Thanks PatchyBoy for the advise. I'll still hope that you don't face any issues with your Linea T-Jet.
  7. Why dont you get in touch with Mangesh of FIAT or source the parts from 99 rpm or kava.
    If i were you would have tried this route before writing such post.
  8. I have tried every route before coming here but have been told everywhere that the part is not available in India.
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Mine is Sept 2010, a bit older than yours. So far, I have not faced any problems. If and when I do have problems, I will get it resolved, come here and share details of the resolution here, hoping it will help others. I will definitely not come crying here, as I am very much aware of the fact that the forum did not make me buy the car and the forum is not here to be used as a crying / abusing platform.

I like to give and take. If I have not given anything, then expecting to take something is unfair IMHO

Rajan

EDIT: Just saw you post after submitting mine.

T-Jet Brakes
    T-Jet Clutch

You need help, ask us and we will stand by you. Just do not take the forum for granted. We also have problems with our cars, but love the car enough to be able to search for solutions.
    3 people like this.
  10. I will surely share the resolution. Though, I know the only resolution would be to wait for another month till the part arrives in India. I know it by experience as this is not he first time it is happening with me.