1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Poor AC effect (Punto 1.3L diesel Emotion PK)

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Makarand, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Makarand

Makarand Timido

I have an AC problem with my Fiat Punto 1.3MTJ diesel (Emotion PK). Cooling effect of the AC is verypoor on Auto and Manual (Low temperature). My car is Punto 1.3L diesel Emotion PK, 1.3yrs old. Running over 15k now. I observed that from front left AC windows not getting cold air as compare Left side (Driver side) AC windows and that why car is not getting cold.:confused:

Dose anyone have idea about the problem and how it can be fix?

I was taken the dealer appointment on coming Saturday before that I wanted some details about the issue. Since I don't have more technical knowledge about it, It will behelpful to me to prepare the checklist so that I can communicate with the service adviser.

Please share if youhave any knowledge about it.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

hi makarand, go to pandit auto tilak road and meet Mr.babar / Mr. anil / Mr Rahul jadhav and show them the problem.

the AC problem need to be diagnosed perfectly. it starts with checking any leakages and ends up with lot more :)

there has been reported leaking gaskets/o-rings on the high pressure line. get it checked.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    common problem.
    i have gone through this!changed o-rings
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yea the ORING prob is a common one.. Please get it checked...

Also get the pollen filter cleaned when u check the AC

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk
  5. manudon

manudon Timido

Temp change with AC off?

Hi Guys,

Mine is an MJD active. I have noticed that the blower temperature changes with the temperature knob even when the AC is switched off (only the fan is on). Can any other owner with a manual AC confirm this?
    1. Turn only the fan (keep the AC switched off)
    2. Change the temperature knob settings.
    3. Air temperature changes even though the AC is off.