1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pondicherry & Rameswaram Calling :).

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by BoseSuman, Dec 4, 2013.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Dear Friend's.

I am planning to visit Pondicherry & Ramesawaram during 25-29 dec. If you know better hotel to stay with your exp, please let me know. I will contat them to book room.

Rate:- till 2500 per night.

Planned route:-

25.12.2013:- Hyderabad to Pondicherry Via Vijayawada-chennai. stay 25-26.
    27.12.2013:- Pondicherry to Rameswaram early morning. 27 night
    28.12.2013:- Rameswaram to Pondiherry/salem route via madurai. stay 28th night.
    29.12.2013:- return to Hyd from Pondy/Salem.

I will be thankful to you for your help.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    If you are not they type that wants to party into the night and cannot do with out TV, then you can stay at Gaia's Garden in Pondy. Very serene and peaceful place. The garden is beautiful. Owned by a Danish gardener. Also, very close to Auroville and the famous German Bakery.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Thank you so much Rajan, I will contact them.
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    You can call Kireet (the Danish Gardener) on +919486363282 or call +914132622739 for the front desk.

Rajan
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    For the return, why do you need to come to Pondy again? Do Madurai-Salem-Bangalore-Hyderabad. This is Quicker and all 4 lane.

BTW, when will you be hitting Chennai? Are you planning to stay in Chennai? Let me see if I can catch up with you for a quick coffee/tea if you are busy travelling. :)
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  6. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Thanks Ramesh for invitation to chennai :). We will surely meet there. Most probably 25-29 date scheduled cancelled due to Telengana issue. But this trip & route is same for coming days. Plan shifted for 2-3 months :(.