1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

POLO 0r PUNTO

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Manilruben, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Agreed, but it is still one of the fresh and best looking hatch on the Indian roads.

This is news for me after 1.5 yrs of ownership and 41000km on odo. Better if you could post any issues you are facing so that we can help.
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I will need a truck load of salt to swallow this :lol:
  3. i second Roy J on the above post
  4. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    IF punto diesel is low on mileage then I am soo happy to know certain class of people who want exceptional mileage from their cars. They will certainly make this environment so veryyyy green.

That said, Mr Inampudi I believe either you have a wreck of car or your drive style needs some tuning for driving this actually lovely and oh so very cool PUNTO.

+2 to RoyJ.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

RAvi HAVE NOT HEARD SINCE LONG FROM YOU, Think you have changed your driving technique and getting good mileage from the Grande :traffic
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ravi_inampudi : any more baseless posts from you will be deleted

We don't have a problem with you sharing your problems. In fact, I suggest you start a new thread describing ALL the problems you are facing with your car. All the active members will try to help you out by giving meaningful and practical suggestions.

But unless we really know what is wrong with your car : nobody will believe your posts.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Amogh i stand with you, Until and unless you share with us the driving technique, Kms covered so far, Driving conditions, or have you carried out some major repair in your car, NOBODY will believe you, So please be practical and express your view so that we can help you to sort out the issue.
  8. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I completely agree with him there are issue's with my MJD's mileage...the guyz at the gas station say "its been quite smtime since she last came in for a tank full" :lol: :lol: :lol:

All i can say is "KI KARAAN DIESEL KHATAM HE NAHIN HUNDA" :evilsmile
  9. he he he he he he :mrgreen: :evilsmile

Make them go through our Delhi meet where we had a FE run and everyone was standing nothing less than 20 km/l,

I dont know how it crossed 24.5 km/l in my case...i am still wondering :confused1
  10. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: Re: POLO 0r PUNTO

Maybe off-topic, but, I bought Linea petrol emotion pack for 7.88lacs in April, 2009.
    The punto diesel is priced almost that price ....hmmm.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.