1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pollen Filter

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by karan desai, Dec 20, 2011.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    as we all are aware that fiat has upgraded the ac filter from pollen to wiremesh filter. thought the wiremesh filters are good for cooling they do not filter the dust like the pollen used to do. and the condition in my region is so dusty that wiremesh is simply useless so i am still using the old filter (of course after washing and cleaning regularly). our town is full of dust. so i request all my fellow TFI members to help me getting the old pollen filters. i tried with some SC but they do not have them.
    SO IF ANYONE HAS THAT FILTER LYING WITH THEM UNUSED, I REQUEST THEM TO SEND ME. I CAN ALSO PAY IF SOMEONE WANTS TO SELL THE USED FILTER.
    I REQUEST YOU ALL TO PUT IN A LITTLE EFFORT TO SEND ME THE FILTER.

Thanks in advance.
    KARAN DESAI
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Karan - it's available in UK eBay. Vijay_khasa has done the same I believe. I have the same concern like you and searching for the exact part.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Does anyone have the part number for pollen filter?

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    59064501 cover, pollen filter
    59064502 pollen filter
    2 people like this.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Thanks Shams - You've been saving me always. I'll start scouting eBay now.

Called Kava Automobiles and they have the stock. It's 250 + Shipping which is 80 Rs. Ordered one now and hopefully receive it by end of this week
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  6. Yeah Shams rocks !! I was also searching for the pollen filter part number for last 45 min to post it over here :)

Looks like he is having the master list for all th car parts :)

Ajit
  7. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Teky good job, I paid approx 800/- for getting it from ebay UK.
    Are filter provided by them new, I have read that Kava Automobiles provide used parts from scrapped and accidental cars.
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Vijay - Thanks for your pointer actually. They don't have the pollen filter seperate, but it's being taken from the whole AC assembly kit is what he told. Again my broken Hindi didn't help either, I shall update you guys as soon as I receive the part.

Can you also post the eBay link of the exact item, There seems to be too many of them around, will have to go back in case Kava doesn't work out.
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  9. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    you are absolutely correct. kava motors sell parts from scrapped or accidental car. i had visited them hoping to get the chrome handles which i had confirmed through phone. on seeing i found them having lots of scratches in various colours. i could make out that they are used.

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

will definitely check ebay but if someone here is simply not using it then it would be easier to get.