1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Point taken! BNW Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 Emo PK

Discussion in 'Punto 1.4 Fire' started by tom, Aug 2, 2010.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    hi thomas. corresponding with fiat is always frustrating as they do not always reply. try calling mangesh instead. and one more advice avoid cargo and go to aspi next time. though i have never serviced my car at cargo but i have seen their attitude. aspi has been my dealer from uno times and recently got the ac update there. they are much better than cargo. btw did you get the steel CSC??? SC in rajkot has no clue about this update. i had sent an email to mangesh regarding the issue but as usual no follow up.
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  2. tom

tom

Ahmedabad
    Oh yes, Cargo is frustrating. The SA for Fiat was not aware of what oil goes into Fiat cars. How about that?! Only after I made frantic calls to Fiat Mumbai (they also had no clue and said the concerned dept will get back within 24 hours and still no follow-up) and Fiat Pune, and then to someone in CRM dept, they clarified that it will be Selenia. It was all done in front of me, the next day.

I was in the workshop since morning and forced them to check the CSC in my car whereas the Warranty guy was insisting that if my car was on the list with a Plastic CSC, it would have been called and changed. But I knew how my AC upgrade went through, so I asked them to check otherwise. And, wee, it was plastic indeed and then they got it replaced with the steel one.

Bunch of Morons at Cargo Motors! :uh
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    tom can you provide me with the part number of the steel part, so i can ask the sc to get it for me.