1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Plz Suggest Modification for PUNTO 90HP

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Manilruben, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    I am happy to share that my dream of owning the italian beauty has come it was a long wait for me. i had booked my 90 HP with VST though my heart said white white but then i was offered with FOX TROUT AZURE which i said ok. The car arrived on the 10 th JAN chassis no MCA11834D0XXXXXXXGMZ took print of the pdi sheet did a through PDI all is well :p except the roof beeding had given way the dealer said he woud fix it for me i had asked for replacement of wiper blades which was oked by the dealer. The ODO reading 8 km with H. The car is slated for delivery on the 19th JAN 2012. The package offered was free insurance Cash discount of 20 k and additional 20 K as exchng offer , SIL plates , Tefflon coating .

The mods h i have in mind is as follows:
    • Black painted roof with glossy finish & front grill - 5k
    • Morimoto projectors with CCFL amgel eyes & semi smoked head lamps - 35k
    • Alloys wheels from lenso - was able to get it banglore from aswin - 27 k (PIC attached)
    • ICE iam willing to spend 35k request help -
    THe installer has suggested for FLI Amp , MTX sub , and POLK comp is this set up good
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    wheres the pic of alloys? are they 98 pcd
  3. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    1107201153_ienn55kymm.jpg

IT is 100 PCD with hub centric rings
  4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Roof, alloy wheels ,ICE is fine.but why projectors.FIAT has advised not to cross more than 0.36 MA current draining .Is there anyone car accessory dealer who can confirm that total intake of these system (factory &after market) is less than 0.6mAxAh(of the battery. i.e. 24mA for 40 Ah battery & 30mA for 50 Ah battery.I mean we add differant types of after market accessories without giving attention to the above mentioned imp point.About ICE I will say why people install differant brands while ICEing car.I mean HU,SPK,AMP all should be same brand.e.g. If you own punto then will you fit parts of DDiS engine to MJD engine ? Then why this "Bhel-Puri" ?
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    are all the fingers in your hand having the same size???

@manil

at 35k you can get better brands and options available than the above mentioned

Comps - hertz/rainbow/DD/Gladen (audition and then decide) = 5k-12k
    Amps - Kenwood/gladen/audio systems/DD/bull audio = 8k-16k
    sub - Bull audio/infinity/audio systems = 4k-10k
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  6. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    Phew,

Can you give one good set up i would want a good Bass out put and clarity in music. I would appreciate if you could pin point the AMP , COMP & SUB all this to be fitted with the OE HU.
  7. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    OE HU comes only with 30x4 watt. But in real world we never goes upto peak power 30Watt.e.g. System with 45x4 gives 22x4 output in real world.As per my info OE HU does not have RCA output (Red & white terminals) used for connecting additional equipment. e.g. Amp/SWThere are 2 types of installation of SW/Amp. (1) Direct connection through RCA & another one is bridge mode.If you fit amp & SW for OE HU,you have to bridge it. But bridged output never goes upto full satisfaction level.So I will advice not to fit any amp/SW. Still you want to fit, go for Kenwood 6" Door SPK,Kenwood S/W & Kenwood Amp.
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  8. what happened to Red Dynamic Punto?sold it?
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Comps - Audio systems MX 165plus = 10K
    Sub - audio systems MX12 MKII = 6K
    Amp - audio systems M-line 75.4 = 15k
    Hi/low converter - 3-4K

have heard this setup in a punto emotion varient with pioneer HU, and sounds very clear and well integrated though the bass might feel a little less as compared to pioneer/sony.

rest is all down to your taste and budget. Try to audition a few if possible
  10. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    Vignesh , The red dynamic was looted by my cousin after selling his swift now i really feel why i had given him the drivers seat on a drive from CBE.

Phew tank for the input i will go for the same.
    1 person likes this.