1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Please Suggest Me a Good Trade Name for Fiat dealership

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by harsha sunkavalli, Aug 29, 2014.

1. santoshmandali

santoshmandali Amatore

Bengaluru, Vijayawada
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Heard that Fiat has found a dealer in Vijayawada & Guntur (Andhra Pradesh). Guess the name of the dealer is Turbo Automotives...This is definitely a good news for the people of AP and the residents...I am more happy now since I am a native of Vijayawada...
    harsha sunkavalli likes this.
  2. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    The workshop is situated at Enikipadu on the left side while travelling to Eluru. Mr. Harsha Sunkavalli is the MD.

Check their fb page for further information.

https://www.facebook.com/turboautomative
    prabhjot likes this.
  3. Anand

Anand Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have visited Turbo Automotive for enquiring on insurance. Still under construction another 15 days to start service. Good response from people as per them.
    2-avvy got booked already. Now they stopped taking bookings due to some TR issues.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    The dealership is owned by a TFIian @harsha sunkavalli . Do get in touch with him in case of any need. The link below shows the discussion thread. Surprised to note that the dealership/workshop isn't still functionally. It was slated for a Diwali opening 2014 as per the discussion.

http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/please-suggest-me-a-good-trade-name-for-fiat-dealership.12829/
    Saket Sidana likes this.
  5. santoshmandali

santoshmandali Amatore

Bengaluru, Vijayawada
    Punto Evo 1.3
  6. harsha sunkavalli

harsha sunkavalli Timido

Vijayawada
    VIJAYAWADA
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
  7. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Very Nice Harsha, All the Best !!!!.

One quick question, There is a parallel thread running on the forum which says that FIAT has stopped extended warranty and dealers are asked not to offer the same and refund the money for the previous owners as well. How true is this ?, also I see that you have captured the 5 year EW on the leaflet too so hope this confusion is now sorted out. Kindly let us know the status around this ambiguity.
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    prabhjot likes this.
  9. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    All the very best Harsha.. Name is very good(Turbo Fiat). Hope i will come to your show room soon, as iam planning to visit my native.