1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Please Suggest Me a Good Trade Name for Fiat dealership

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by harsha sunkavalli, Aug 29, 2014.

1. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    I second this name :D.
    asimpleson likes this.
  2. jayadev.m4u

jayadev.m4u Amatore

Vijayawada
    Hi Harsha,

Any news about the opening? Wish we could all have a meet planned for Navya Andhra Pradesh TFI members.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Looks like Mr. Harsha is too busy with the SC setup, one cant blame him ;)
    Would be nice if he could suggest names or top names on his list. We would also love to see a live feed of inauguration o_O or pics atleast. :)
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Not sure same, but one Turbo Automotives, Vijaywada has posted their page on TFi facebook page.

10609691_689033441187825_1588126869645798601_n.jpg
    asimpleson, prabhjot, N Kiran and 4 others like this.
  5. RCP

RCP Amatore

Hyderabad
    Good name:cool:
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Can @harsha sunkavalli pls confrm if the name as posted by Ravi is the name of his new dealership? The Fiat India website still isnt updated with the new dealership details.
  7. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    @Ravi, you are right. I had seen Fiat punto stickered with the same name on the hatch. I had been to their work shop site which is yet to be completed. Did feel like talking to the inmates in the car for further details. Since family members were there it would be odd to stop the car and talk to them.

Let us wait for @harsha sunkavalli to respond
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  8. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    @Ravi you are right.

@harsha sunkavalli, a young, dynamic engineering graduate is the Director of Turbo Automotives, Vijayawada, are the Dealers for Vijayawada and Guntur.

The link to the fb page is https://www.facebook.com/turboautomative Workshop will be functional in a fortnight.

Showroom opening is likely to take another month as per the information received. People in Coastal AP have to wait till the Showroom opens to own the Avventura/Punto/Linea as getting it from Hyderabad invites double taxation.
    Murphy_Fiat and prabhjot like this.
  9. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    One and only name is best

Team fiat

Every tfi member feel proud on it
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  10. jayadev.m4u

jayadev.m4u Amatore

Vijayawada
    Yes! It is happening. The new state of Andhra Pradesh is going to get its first Fiat showroom soon at its capital city

uploadfromtaptalk1414336013813.jpg