1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Please Suggest Me a Good Trade Name for Fiat dealership

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by harsha sunkavalli, Aug 29, 2014.

1. jayadev.m4u

jayadev.m4u Amatore

Vijayawada
    Good evening Harsha!

Any near to finalisation of name?
    As true admirers of Fiat you have our support always...
    One suggestion is that have the staff who share our love for the car. That's all we ever look forward from you.
  2. harsha sunkavalli

harsha sunkavalli Timido

Vijayawada
    VIJAYAWADA
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Jayadev

Still we are in confusion for the name. We had good experienced staff. Today people of AP are very much irritated on Fiat because there is no showroom and no service.

Mod Note: Kindly use proper punctuation and capitalize the sentences appropriately. Thanks.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
  3. jayadev.m4u

jayadev.m4u Amatore

Vijayawada
    Hmm yes of course. I'm from Vijayawada too. I have to take it all the way to Hyderabad in case of any serious problems or for spares.

Where is the location of your showroom? Is it along with others brands on the airport road?
  4. harsha sunkavalli

harsha sunkavalli Timido

Vijayawada
    VIJAYAWADA
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    It is 1km from Nissan, Ford, Mahindra. nkpadu

Mod Note: Kindly avoid typing like this...... Please refer to the TFI rules here - http://teamfiat.com/threads/tfi-rules.9288/
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
  5. ksdr

ksdr Timido

Vijayawada
    Hi harsha we will always be there to support you. I had bought a punto in 2012 and a linea in the same year. Sold the punto because of lack of dealership support here although we still have the linea. Also we also have a 2001 Palio with immaculate body work without any rusting till now. I will always buy a fiat product now thinking between the punto evo and the aventura both are delicious, only a test drive can sort it. We many Fiat fans here but the dealership experience will make or break the deal.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  6. jayadev.m4u

jayadev.m4u Amatore

Vijayawada
    Hai Harsha,

Today I was passing by your showroom and seen. Looks like you have a lot of catching up to do for your deadline. But its a nice location. All the best.
  7. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello Harsha, first of all congratulations on the fiat dealership.

My suggestion for name:-
    1) Sri Krishna Fiat
    2) Rajadhani Fiat
    3) Vijaya Durga Fiat
    4) Fiat @ Vijaiwada
  8. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Last one is looks good to me.
  9. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Harhsa means Happiness in Sanskrit, why not name it Happy Fiat Motors?
  10. RCP

RCP Amatore

Hyderabad
    That's good news. My suggestion is please don't use any common names as it may not do well with our society's thought process. The name should speak something unique and at the same time easy to understand. As one of our friend suggested - Quality fiat is ok. Names like Power fiat, Turbo fiat should do good. But make sure that fiat is followed after the name just like harsha Toyota. Don't say - Turbo automobiles and then as fiat dealer, it will utterly flop. Don't go too much Italian. Our people mostly like filter coffee, even though Italian coffee is from the finest Arabic coffee beans.

Make sure that the name you choose makes a lot of difference and at the same time should tell the reliability and masterpiece engineering of fiat..

Looking forward to see the workshop soon. I will stop by at your workshop while going to my native Rajahmundry. You ok for a coffee?
    My punto mjd- 2012 has done 80,000 kms and running great as new. No change at all. No part replaced, except oil cooler in warranty. Mileage of above 25kmpl at 80 km/h speed and 14.5 kmpl at 130 to 160 km/h speed (I can't do constant 160). No one overtook the red warship till now.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.