1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Please Suggest Me a Good Trade Name for Fiat dealership

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by harsha sunkavalli, Aug 29, 2014.

1. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The dealership is in Vijayawada.
  2. jayadev.m4u

jayadev.m4u Amatore

Vijayawada
    Hey Harsha,

Me & my friend had a discussion and came to a conclusion that what ever name you have for your dealership it'll be called as only Fiat Showroom in Vijayawada. So skip the nativity and choose anything you feel better.

'Dastan Fiat' sounds good for me.
    Dastan - meaning story, exemplar in arabic
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Harsha

Can I suggest something different? Why not start an online poll or naming competition from the public itself? Maybe the first 100 Fiat car buyers can participate and the chosen one will be rewarded either with cash or accessories or something which suits you. This way you will first get the customers to the showroom, sell them and make that one person feel extra special. What Say?

Since you opening within a month, hence the idea. I hope you must have used the local media to highlight the dealership opening.
    limraj, bharath and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  4. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    How about "UNO Fiat" means 1 Fiat......
  5. harsha sunkavalli

harsha sunkavalli Timido

Vijayawada
    VIJAYAWADA
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    IMG_0067.JPG
    Hi
    Every thing now you can get it from Vijayawada. We are planning to open a very big showroom and service center. I hope we will finish it by Vijayadasami festival, already work completed 80 percent.

Mod Note: Kindly avoid sms lingo and use proper punctuation and capitalise the sentences appropriately. Thanks.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    mvb4u, cassini, Murphy_Fiat and 3 others like this.
  6. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Nice idea !
  7. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations to you Mr Harsha and also to the FIAT owners in your area for this facility.

I second Ghodlur's idea - a very good one! By the way, at Indore, we have a very old dealership of Hyundai called Harsh Hyundai. Got the point?

A name related to local deity will also be good.

All the best!
    harsha sunkavalli likes this.
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Harsha,

Will the showroom and service centre be at the same locations or different? The pic above shows the workshop, will that space double as a showroom too? By Vijayadashmi means less than a month now and looking at the pic, it looks like a stretch target. You will need a min of 4-5 days before the final inauguration for the final touch up. Oh how I wish I could be in Vijaywada helping you out there. My heartiest wishes for getting the thing up and running as expected.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Thread moved to Hangout section.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Vijay Fiat. The name contains the flavour of Indian, English and Italian. :)