1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Please Suggest Me a Good Trade Name for Fiat dealership

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by harsha sunkavalli, Aug 29, 2014.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats for the dealership..! :)

What kind of names are you inclined towards personally, if you could hint a bit. Like ones appealing to Andraites or maybe as ones suggested by Bharat. There is a name in the list suggested by Bharat, Celesta or Celeste (meaning heavenly, also name of an heavenly sounding instrument like Piano, word origin is French as I checked, also the same in Italian as per google translate).

"Celesta Fiat" how does it sound? :)

another random name is "Trident Fiat"
    Trident as the names suggests is a weapon (trishul), also used as a name on some WMDs etc. :confused:; however the original meaning is much more meaningful in mythical and theological way. Use it to deter competition by best sales and service practices, in interest of yourself and customers and FIAT. :p:D
    Italia-Linea, bharath and ramjn like this.
  2. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Congratulations and all the best harsh!!
    How about Horizon motors, with tag line "where heart meets the mind"??
    Horizon derived from your name harsh+sun :-D
    bharath, rajks and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    As Amogh said fancy names may not go well with the local audience. Think about it.

Currently, the best dealership name according to me is 'Forza Italia' in Madurai, Tamilnadu.
    bharath likes this.
  4. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Welcome Harsha.Ok,lets go something more fancy! Smiley Fiat :),Trust Fiat,Empire Fiat,Rainbow Fiat,Santos(happy)Fiat,Twinkle Fiat, LuLu Fiat :D,Padmini Fiat !

For the local audience: Godavari Fiat,Venkateswara Fiat,Pallava/Chola Fiat,A.P.Fiat :rolleyes:,Puspam(flower)Fiat,Bhumi Fiat !!!

Padmini Fiat which I thought atlast is my choice:cool:.

I guess you mean ,something like 'Aachi mess' would go well with the public.I had the exact same thoughts reg Forza Italia which screams Italian!
    cassini, Murphy_Fiat and mchanna like this.
  5. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on getting dealership. Wishing you all the best for the venture.

A name that connects to the local mass and which can be the first thing that comes to mind of the local mass would definitely help. But all said and done. Top quality service (pre and post sales) will be the more important one than the name. Give quality experience to the customer and you job is majorly done, as the customer will be doing the stuff on your behalf.
    cassini, bharath and mchanna like this.
  6. jayadev.m4u

jayadev.m4u Amatore

Vijayawada
    Hai Harsha,

Congrats for your dealership. Eagerly waiting for this. When are you planning to open?
  7. harsha sunkavalli

harsha sunkavalli Timido

Vijayawada
    VIJAYAWADA
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    planning to open in 1 month with full service center
  8. jayadev.m4u

jayadev.m4u Amatore

Vijayawada
    Oh that's great. I'll be there with my MJD.
    So for the names I too suggest try to choose something native. I've tried to find something contemporary, see if you like them.
    Iri - meaning Hanuman
    Mannith - meaning chosen
    cassini likes this.
  9. ksdr

ksdr Timido

Vijayawada
    Hi, Where are you opening this dealership we will postpone our car buying till then. Have finalized on punto evo but frustrated that we could not buy in Andhra.
    My suggestion for the name would be something which connects to the younger generation something like "GT motors", "Scorpion Fiat".
    Will you be selling Jeep in future?
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    cassini, bharath and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  10. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    I feel among all the names suggested, I would try Maruthi Fiat. Never mind the confusion. The name/ word Maruthi is not anybodys copyright. the word MARUTI may be among cars. If it clicks it will be damn good. There will be protests, but it will give out more whistles and confusion will lead to walk ins. Some may get converted and the satisfied word will spread.:))

Abdul