1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Please suggest alloys for my Punto Active 2012

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Navneeth Vhavle, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Hi guys,

I have a Punto Active, which is just a week old. Active version does not come with alloys. I was looking forward to add some alloys for me new ride. Please suggest me a set of alloys. Also its just a week old car and I don't want to spoil anything on it, so I require the tech specs to be perfect.

Please also let me know, if I need to change the tyres as well with alloys? Or the alloys fit into the stocks? Which would be better. My budget is around 20K.

Regards,
    Navneeth
  2. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    There are multiple detailed thread and discussions on this topic please do search.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    If you can find some Punto or Linea ion emotion owners who is replacing their alloys you can get those(an economic way)
  4. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    check for 98 PCD alloys 15 inch in the market. I think Active comes with 14 inch tyres. In that case you would have to change the tires too
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    please go through the alloy threads in the forum before you post the thread.

1. http://www.teamfiat.co.in/tyres-alloys/151-98-pcd-alloys.html
    2.The official alloy wheel show off thread. Lets see your wheels! - Page 290 - Team-BHP

You can see so many brands like neo, lenso, plati, HRS, AVA, etc. i suggest going for lenso 15" with michelin/ yokohoma 195/60-15 tyres. If you like any design, ask a reputed dealer you know in your city about its availability . Also go through their websites for more designs...
    1.Cheap Alloy Wheels,Car Alloy Wheels,Automotive Alloy Wheels, Chrome Alloy Wheels India
    2.AVA about us
    3.LENSO Alloy Wheels Brand, RAIDEN Alloy Wheels Brand,Alloys wheels, Racing Alloy Wheels,Honda Alloy Wheels,Audi Alloy Wheels, car wheels, Wheels, Wheel Light weight, Hyundai Alloy Wheels, | lensowheel.com - Supplier of Car Alloy Wheels
    4.Welcome to Neo Wheels - India's No. 1 Official Brand in India
    There are a lot more designs for neowheels which are not updated in their company site, which can be seen in the above threads. I ve heard that they provide lifetime replacement warranty on their alloys !!
    !
    If you are apprehensive and worried about putting aftermarket alloys in your car, go through this thread n you can see many have gone for this upgrade as there are umpteen options in 100pcd than 98 pcd.
    3. http://www.teamfiat.co.in/after-market-tyres-alloys/5963-aftermarket-alloys-discussions.html
    4. http://www.teamfiat.co.in/tyres-alloys/2051-search-perfection-after-market-alloy-wheels.html
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi Navneeth,

even I was searching for it, did not like any . But now ordered Linea alloys from Kava Automobile Mumbai, I'l get it this weekend. Cost is 6k per alloy.
  7. Thanks Everyone.

I will browse the forum and come back if I have any questions. I am really amazed by the response on this forum. Kudos to this website(I think am gonna stick here for a really long time ;) ).

I had also been to a Michelin shop in Whitefield they have showed me a set of alloys. It looks awesome, negotiating on the price part. Will update.

Regards,
    Navneeth
  8. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
    Hi Navneeth

There are two more of us who are looking out for alloys:

We are looking @ 98 PCD 14" only and in blore...........:)

So if u get some then do let me know we probably can get a better deal if we buy 15 alloys. :)

We also have Michelin XM2 tires added to our cars and they are perfect so go ahead for them.
    We paid about 10K extra in exchange for 5 tires..............

Regards,
    Anish

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Hi Navneeth

There are two more of us who are looking out for alloys:

We are looking @ 98 PCD 14" only and in blore...........:)

So if u get some then do let me know we probably can get a better deal if we buy 15 alloys. :)

We also have Michelin XM2 tires added to our cars and they are perfect so go ahead for them.
    We paid about 10K extra in exchange for 5 tires..............

Regards,
    Anish
  9. Hi Navneeth,

From the time of car booking, I was in hunt for getting 14" 98 PCD alloys with Anish. I was not able to fetch a good one as the choice is very less in 98 PCD. Can you please share the shop name where you have seen the 98 pcd with model number or some images. You can reach me at 9900945616.