1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Please suggest a place in Bangalore for Interior Cleaning

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by riturajmnnit, Aug 13, 2013.

1. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Hi folks,

I have few stains here and there on my Lino's seat fabric, I know 3M is best but then they are too costly for my budget. So please suggest any other place where we can get this cleaned.

Or any way for DIY will be best :)

2. Try Deepaks Car Spa @ Bannerghatta Road.
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

@rituraj: Can you post some pics of the seats? You can go the DIY way if the stains are not much. There are lot of fbaric seat cleaners avilable in the market. Though I have not used anything till date, I have a friend who cleans his seats regularly. Will check with him the name of the product he uses, if you are intrested.
  4. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Sure Anoop, I shall click some pics, though its nothing hard stain, so any good fabric cleaner and procedure to use it should suffice ..
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

actually i had a similar problem with a stain on my left front seat and it just didn't go . When i had gone to the car wash fellow and told him this problem he just used a foam cleaner and rubbed it vigorously and viola!
    The stain that stayed for more than 1 year just vanished in front of my eyes.
    Try that.
    Where do you live? you can ping me so that i can give you the address of this fellow.

(IMO, interior cleaning is really not too expensive , my guy charges 1500 for a full steam clean, that i've not got done till date)
  6. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

I have seen FIAT Service centers uses a 3M product (black container) foam spray which works very well to clean the fabric seats.
    When I inquired about the same in my local 3m center I didn't find the same product available, I got a different one which is not so effective.