1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Please help in buying Punto Evo 90hp

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by rkperumala1, Mar 1, 2016.

1. BIPLAB DUTTA

BIPLAB DUTTA Novizio

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi All,
    yesterday I have booked Fiat Punto evo 90ps. on road quoted is 8.35 for 2016 manufacting year. I booked it in Sky Fiat. I got corporate discount(5k) + free insurance(27k). Car orp was 8.8 in Pune so some cash discoun also :)...
  2. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Congratulations Buddy. Wish you happy miles on the beauty

Once you get it, please share your ownership experience, with beautiful pictures of course!!?

Cheers
  3. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Is good to know that Fiat hasn't increased the price. Exactly a year back I bought my 90 HP from Pandit Auto and that time also it's ONR price was 8.82 lakhs
  4. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @Turbothinghy : Yesterday I've visited AV Motors, Hyderabad to check Avventura. The executive there said prices have been increased ~25,000/- from March 18th.
  5. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Have you checked Jay Vijay Fiat showroom Pune for the discounts, if not then do check.
  6. Harsha89

Harsha89 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @BIPLAB DUTTA Congratulations and that's a fantastic price quote..I was told that the On Road price was 9.18 L and hence was discounted from that rate.
  7. BIPLAB DUTTA

BIPLAB DUTTA Novizio

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yes, I have checked there also and they are also giving me the same price. But In Sky Fiat I found they are more responsive and the sales person (Umes Sharma) is taking care of the things very nicely till now. And now Sky Fiat showroom is near to my office place (Hinjewadi). So, I have decided to go with Sky Fiat.
  8. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thats good. But, in general JV has better service reviews when compared to Sky. So buy from the dealer, thats giving you a better quote but dont commit on getting the servicing done from Sky just because your office is near to it.Follow their reviews and the decide on servicing.
  9. BIPLAB DUTTA

BIPLAB DUTTA Novizio

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks a lot for mentioning this. Surely I will see that.
    rkperumala1 likes this.
  10. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Well, few days back fellow TFIan @tendulkar,had given hint about the new showroom at Hingewadi. If discounts are same, no problem.

I too had bad sales experience with PCMC SKY MOTO (Fiat Caffè) people, but still I did not cancelled the deal because the owner of the sky moto intervened in time in my favour.
    Now I expect this sky moto Hinge wadi must be having different new management as compared to PCMC with owner being same.
    @BIPLAB DUTTA, Do post pics of the showroom.
    No problems if you purchase it from Hinge wadi, just be careful during PDI.