1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Please help in buying Punto Evo 90hp

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by rkperumala1, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    It's correct that the discounts mentioned on the Fiat website is for 2015 stocks. Still you can bargain for a little more discount. Also, did you check any 2015 car?
    Harsha89 likes this.
  2. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @Harsha89
    Glad that you are getting quick response :)

I was offered On Road Price of 8.46lks for Punto 90HP (2016 model) with free accessories -> mudflaps, footmats & reverse parking sensors. May be you should bargain more :playful:

God Luck :happy:
    Harsha89 likes this.
  3. Harsha89

Harsha89 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Turbothinghy I was in the hope of getting a 2016 model in particular as I would be keeping the car for a minimum of 6-7 years, hence wanted a latest manufactured one. I didn't enquire about a '15 made one, maybe I would get a better offer, but I'm reluctant to go for a year old one just to save 5-10k ₹.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 13, 2016 ---
    @rkperumala1 I'm glad too :) Your offer is excellent and I would hope to renegotiate with the dealer for a similar deal. He also further cemented his quote by telling me rates would increase by 25-30k by next month since budget would come into effect for post-March mfd vehicles, But I would give it another shot by Tuesday and hopefully place the booking.
    Turbothinghy and rkperumala1 like this.
  4. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Guys,

I have a question.. How comfortable Punto is, for a person who is of height 5.11" ?

--Cheers
  5. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I'm 6'-4". No issues with rear passenger (wife) of 5'-3". Do have a test ride with your family members. And I think Punto's steering and seating positions are more comfortable for taller ones.
    rkperumala1 likes this.
  6. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @gpunto75,

Thanks for a quick reply :)
  7. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
  8. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    rkperumala1

i am not sure does the new punto and linea manufactured after 2012 need this since they come with a SUV-like 195 and 185 mm of ground clearance.
  9. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    @rkperumala1 : Dont go for all these Spring spacers. It will impact the good handling/dynamics of punto.
    rkperumala1 likes this.
  10. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I have fitted them (different brand though) on my Skoda Rapid, also, they were fitted on my Manza. It helps in increasing the GC by 20 to 25 mm,thus prevent underbody from getting scrapped.
    Mind well, these spacers have nothing to do with the height of the occupants inside the car.

But post 2012 Punto, Linea or Avventura do not need them because they have perfectly, yes perfectly tuned suspension & GC for Indian roads conditions barring Abarth punto.
    bibin and rkperumala1 like this.