1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Please help in buying Punto Evo 90hp

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by rkperumala1, Mar 1, 2016.

1. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    nbvcrao,

Yeah, I asked Butta twice and he said its a 2016 model only. I'll surely have it handwritten from them & cross check the VIN provided, once I book it !!!

In regards to handling charges, I'll make sure there are none. Thanks for your suggestions.

I've felt the unresponsiveness of AV motors initially when I asked for TD. Looks like I need to be cautions with AV.

Thanks Again

--
    RKP
    PradeepM and nbvcrao like this.
  2. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Suggestions more !!
  3. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    It's a good deal for a 90 hp and also a good point to make a mention here that hyundai, honda, maruti and others have increased car prices by around 30K post budget. So your price seems to be same with no price hike from Fiat.
    Have you TD avventura? Is there any late 2015 make avvy which you can get after discounts? What did the 1.25 lakh on avvy mentioned in advertisement says?
  4. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @KPR

In regards to Price hike, executive said it might hit from next month. The discounts are applicable only on Dynamic version of 2015 model, which don't have Airbags, so never bothered to have a TD. A bit downside in this corner (My main reason for changing car is due to safety)!!! Yeah a discount of 1.25 is applicable too. May be if i had a TD, i might get convinced :happy: ?
  5. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Check with both dealers. Before that try to do a back to back TD of avvy 90 hp and punto 90 hp..
    rkperumala1 likes this.
  6. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @KPR ,

Curiosity !! Which car do you own ? Punto Or Avvy ??
  7. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I own a 90hp. 1.25 lacs discount is attractive here.
    rkperumala1 likes this.
  8. Harsha89

Harsha89 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hello Fiat-ians, I have a small query regarding the purchase of a 2016 Fiat Punto Evo 90 HP. I'm sorry @rkperumala1 for hijacking your thread . I didn't know of a better place to post in order to get quick responses. Regarding the issue, The price quote I have been given is 8.72 L after a discount of 40k from CAI FIAT Coimbatore. The car is a Feb 2016 mfd one. I would ask fellow 90 HP owners to kindly advise if the price quote given is good enough. Thing is, there's an ongoing offer from Fiat India of a flat 65k off on Punto Evo 90 HP, but the dealer has suggested that the offer is for 2015 make cars and not for the 2016 ones. Kindly help out soon, as I'm on the verge of booking the vehicle this week. Many thanks in advance.
  9. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Harsha89 Any fig around 8.4 is good enough in TN. How about insurance? Better do it outside to save some money. Or ask the dealer to give free insurance. You just wait and clearly tell him I can't pay a penny more than 8.4 L. Have patience to negotiate.
    Harsha89 likes this.
  10. Harsha89

Harsha89 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @KPR Thank you for your suggestion. I shall do as told. The dealer was very reluctant to go below 8.7 L, I'll try to negotiate further, since Fiat India themselves are offering a more comprehensive discount.