1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Please help in buying Punto Evo 90hp

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by rkperumala1, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I can think of 2 options that seem viable:

1) Retain the stock HU and then source that elegante/Sportivo HU from Virtue India (it costs 28k and comes with 1 year warranty) which is a direct plug and play thing and some TFIians have done this. There is a thread on it that you can search. ALso, this shouldnt void any warranty from Fiat as its plug and play without any wire cuttings.
    2) If you only want Bluetooth streaming, then buy the following product which would help you stream music from any bluetooth device and its quite light on pocket as well (Rs 1999):
    http://www.flipkart.com/tantra-fluke-car-bluetooth-hands-free-kit/p/itme4es7zxbwdzfz

The above mentioned device works seamlessly and a lot of Fiatians have installed it, specially the Active and Dynamic owners, as this device is capable of handling calls as well through your car speakers and blue and me isnt available on the said variants. Also, the sound quality is undeterred, have checked it in person in a colleague's Swift.
  2. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    My opinion:
    1. Get the cash discount instead of the exchange for a new system. For playing songs via bluetooth one should not buy this audio system. Phone is to talk. Play by plugging a USB.
    2. You are losing some 20-25K (my guess) for this touchscreen system. If you can dispense that cash, then wise decision would be to bargain hard and buy an Avventura with that cash discount (considering 1.25 lac offer on avvy). You can enjoy a SUV like car. It is like that one best fit Jean in a closet. Only Fiat-ians can understand the pleasure of an Avvy.
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
    gpunto75 and Turbothinghy like this.
  3. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks for your suggestions KPR. I'll surely have a TD of Avvy.

--
    RKP
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  4. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @rkperumala1, please let me know which dealer have you checked with. Please take the quotes from both the dealer's and if you are interested to go with AV, let me know I can talk to some folks there to see what best they can offer you.
    All the best in your decision making.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
    rkperumala1 likes this.
  5. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    KPR, I went to Fiat showroom today, when enquired about Avvy, he said the discount applicable only on Mid variant and a 2015 model. A bit downside on this corner !!!
  6. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hey Pradeep,

I've checked with Butta and AV motors. I'm still in the process of enquiring final price with AV. Will definitely take your help if it goes with AV.

Thanks again

--
    RKP
    PradeepM likes this.
  7. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Guys, I've been to one of the showrooms @ Hyderabad. Dealer gave a final discount price of 8,46,373/-

Anything more I can squeeze ?? Is this a good deal ??
  8. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    That's a good deal, please confirm if this vehicle is 2016 make. Also any specific breakup for the quote of the odd figure, why can't we round it off to 8.45L.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
  9. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hey Pradeep, Yes its a 2016. He also said he would add mudflaps, Floor mats and a reverse parking sensors (which I didn't like as they need to drill the bumper... )

This quote was given by Butta, may be I'll pay a visit to AV and see if I can get a good shot there !!
  10. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    @rkperumala1

as Mr. @PradeepM mentioned do check and get the confirmation in writing for 2016 model, in case you finalized for 2016 manufactured car.

Also, the Handling Charges mentioned are illegal. RTO has issued a circular. Please check on their website.

Recently a fiat enthusiast booked a Abarth for their Anniversary from AV Motors and had to cancel her booking as they tried to sell her a 2015 manufactured vehicle despite making it clear to AV Motors, Hyderabad.

Even Mr. Naveen, General Manager, Sales, AV Motors, expressed his helplessness and supported his Sales team in trying to sell the 2015 model they received.

Poor lady, disappointed and disheartened is still fighting for her refund. Seems like AV Motors is stooping low from what it used to be due to the diminishing sales.
    PradeepM likes this.