1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Please help a newcomer - 2011 Fiat Linea Tjet+ ....To buy or not

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by s_mehta, Jun 9, 2012.

1. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Go for T-JET All the Way. you'll enjoy every moment of it.
  2. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    Hi for current Indian running cost , Have a look in to MJD Linea bcoz it has all the features there in TJET + plus rain sensing wiper and auto headlamps , of course tjet cant be compared to its driving pleasure and again 1000 Km per month diesel car should do good for you and lessens your big dent in the pocket
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    vijay has a valid point. 2012 multijet is tjet minus the engine. will be a wise buy. but if its a heart over mind situation then go for the jet.
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Karan and vijay, I would still suggest the TJet for the simple reason that he would be saving Rs 2 lac atleast with the TJet as compared to the Mjd emotion. He can use the saved money on fuel. By the time his savings due to discounts finish, diesel maybe de-controlled
    3 people like this.
  5. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Being a gujju, I will go one step ahead. In addition to what you have said, he will earn interest of INR 2000 monthly on the saved 2 lacs :D
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    HI Speed jet , Yes you are correct but no way in india diesel will be deregulated thats for sure, if its done then there will be a worst economy also goverment will change with in a month .but in diesel we will get a good mileage , also if you see the difference of petrol and diesel it will be merely 1.5 year , if the driver is extreme traveler like say 45K in 8 months like my friend did who has punto mjd, then the gap will be covered in 6 months itself ,
  7. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Linea 1.3
    If you really are interested about the Tjet, just give a mail to Mangesh Kodalkar, Head Customer Services.(mangesh.kodalkar@fiapl.com)
    I can tell you Fiat had brought the TD vehicle from 250Kms for my test drive.
    Personally I would request you to TD the Tjet before you take any decision. It is the only turbo charged petrol car within 10Lakhs. Just drive it once, you'll like it.
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  8. i just had a chat with my SA and he also confirmed the discounts for tjet+(1.15 lac upfront+1lac exchange discount+value of the old car+free insurance)
    if you are intrested i can pass on his number and you can see if you can get some more discount...
  9. Ferrariscdr

Ferrariscdr Amatore

I got May manufactured vehicle which is almost like 5 months old when I bought it. Just do the PDI properly for leakage, rust, panel gaps battery, tyres etc etc. and take it. I dont think any issue with even 1 year old vehicle. My vehicle when it came from factory (because Concorde ordered it and BS color was not coming that time) it had all plastics on top of chrome beading and all these audio and panels were boxed packed. The fitting was done before it came to showroom. so dont worry if it is not kept in dealers yard then chances that you will get vehicle with no rust, scratches etc.

All the best go for T-JET+.
  10. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Hi s_mehta,
    I am a TJet+ owner from Andheri W and have completed a year of ownership. Having seen ANHC (parents), SX4 (in laws), and Vento (2 friends) from close quarters, I believe that this is the best Petrol car by far. So please go ahead after doing a thorough PDI. For servicing, I prefer going to Tata Car Repair shop Worli since its closer to office. Other options for you would be Fortune Saki Naka and Om Sai in Kandivili W are options.
    I think go ahead with TJet+. Its actually so pleasurable to drive this car with a quiet beast of an engine.

All the best! If you have any queries, you can message me.