1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Please advice me for dealer negligence: wheel is come out from hub after only 100 km

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by vinod_k, Nov 23, 2012.

1. vinod_k

Hi All,

Sorry for late Replay...NOW my Car is on road ....When i discuss with Dealer & as per Mechanic feedback ...the bolts was not in good condition at the time of brake pads replacement ...& due to wheel bolts are not available in store...he was fitted warn out bolts & this incident happens............So they agree there fault but i need to pay the bill of parts with 10% discount...its shameless ....so please to check the Car properly when you take the delivery of car after repair.....
    1 person likes this.
  2. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3
    For my knowledge, the SC engineer would have updated you about this. Mostly the SC engineers updates the faulty part that is not replaced because they need to confirm the customer to place the order or in case if they have the part, they will replace it and add it in the bill. Whether the alloy is 98 PCD or 100PCD?
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Vinod, dont let this case go off easily. Meet Mr.Gokhale of pandit auto and tell him this incidence and demand a written apology.