1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Playing Music through USB Stick in Linea

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Shreyas Ravetkar, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    I am facing two issues with music system while using a USB device in Linea-2014 model.
    1. It keeps on repeating the same song and I have to move to the next song by pressing the arrow button. I tried two USB devices and getting the same behavior. I tried the same USB in my other car and no issue is seen. So, looks like I changed some setting on the Linea music system which I am unable to revert. I read the manual also and tried by long pressing the button "4" and "5" as suggested there but the problem hasn't gone away. Please help me in getting this resolved.
    2. The music system does not play all the songs and skips a few from the USB. The same USB plays all the songs in perfect sequence on my other car. I am confused on this. Anyone faced a similar issue or can provide any pointers.

Thanks in advance!
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Saket Sidana

1. Looks like the Loop option is set to On, hence repeating the same song again.
    2. Looks like the Shuffle option is set to On, this will play the tracks randomly.

Access B&M menu to change the settings
    Saket Sidana and prabhjot like this.
  3. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Regarding 2: It's not actually shuffle as same songs get repeated when I advance them manually by pressing the next arrow. This is what is confusing me.
    Regarding 1: I didn't specifically set it to ON and could neither find the option how to enable or disable it. I will try again but couldn't find it earlier.
    Thanks for your reply and I would try again. Any specific help/pointer in the meantime would be very helpful. :)
  4. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Got both the issues sorted out. Thought to update the thread thinking fellow members may find the information useful.
    Songs getting missed out: They were mp3 files in 328kbps format which is not supported by the media player. Downloaded the ame songs in 128 kbps format and things are working like a charm.
    Loop option: @ghodlur , LOOP option indeed was ON but I never set it that way. Not sure how it got enabled. I was trying to find an option to disable it through the menu option but couldn't find the option as suggested in the manual. Did it using voice command and it worked. Still wondering how to do it through the menu option.
    prabhjot likes this.