1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Playful way of learning/working

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by linealover, Apr 30, 2011.

1. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    If I was about to work for an IT company....

Then google office is my choice ........

Else no to work in software company.

simply because, it is not a yet another mundane way of boss and employee relationship,there is no difference between

home and office.Its bliss to be in Google office.

here go the pictures....

http://1dak.com/people/google-office-pictures-47-pics/

I have no intention of creating a new thread,since humour ha ha thread is closed..

This thread is to have question and find answers in a playful and non-serious way.

so guys please input your contributions and make this happen.

my little contribution to debut the playfulness is here to go.....

1.A ______ DOCTOR WAS ________ TO DO THE OPERATION BECAUSE THERE WAS________.

fill in the blank with same word....is the only condition.

clue:same word can be in split..

2. A bear sleeping on a tree about 5 meters above the ground,suddenly fell down and

hit the ground.it took 1 second to reach the ground.....

what is the colour of the bear?
    a.black
    b.white
    c.grey

you need to justify your answer,simply choosing an answer from the choice is not allowed.

Thanks and warm regards.....LL
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
  2. Are you a HR or something man ;-)
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
  3. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    hai cyberdoctorind,

I am an oil cleaner,doing mechanic job,sometimes i do clean sewage also.......or you can put this way,you name any dirty job, i am there

indeed,perhaps everything in the name of engineer badge...only console nobody knew what i am doing....

certainly not an HR...

you seems to be an hardcore IT guy,i would be happy if u could answer or put some questions.....
  4. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    ha...ha..

seems nobody is bitting....okay

E=MC^2

energy is directly proportional to mass,wherein c is the proportionality constant,C=300,000km/sec....velocity of light

suppose a wood of mass 10 kg is burned then say ash of 1 kg is left after....so the mass defect 9 kg is converted into energy(heat energy)

when i born i was 3 kg now i weighs 70 kg..

i have consumed the energy from earth....all now converted into mass.......

question: what is the velocity of light doing in this equation?

what is the physical meaning of it....atleast some connection has to be there...is n't it?

but here totally an irrelevant constant of proportionality is given by Einstein...

could any one enlighten me in this regard?????
  5. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    newton and his friend halley....

obviously, scientist friend....

once a comet passed during their time,both were having a telescope like instrument,measured the angle of movement of the comet..{line of sight}

In those times nothing much sophisticated instrument available,yet both were ahead of their era.perhaps,even now they were light years away from ours.

after that they started calculating the orbit of the comet.

according to newton's calculation...the Eccentricity of the comet....e=1........that corresponds to PARABOLA..

on contrast,Halley calculated eccentricity................................... e<1........that corresponds to ELLIPSE...

newton concluded that the comet will never return to Earth........which follows parabolic path.........

halley denied newton and said it will return to Earth............since,it follows Elliptical path......

he gave the time of return about 70 years.............so and so date and so and so time.....perfect to the core.....

OMG......That comet came again exactly after 70 years......but 3 days before the date quoted by halley..........

both witnessed.......

find what went wrong in newton's calculation.......?????

halley found that somewhere in newton's calculation.............he rounded off .....some figure.........eventually that leads to E=1......otherwise E<1.....

i hope u enjoyed the fun.indeed

so when can i reveal the answers for first post?????????
    Last edited: May 5, 2011
  6. i did not understand one part of it even