1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Plasma or LCD or LED-LCD TV?

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by ramjn, Oct 27, 2011.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I got my new Samsung 40" LED TV

Today, my new Samsung 40" LED TV got installed just a few hours back. PQ is superb. We are right now enjoying The Baby's Day Out in DVD. I have Tata Sky DTH using external Sony music system's speakers for TV output. I am fully satisfied with flipkart.com.:up
    Flipkart.png
    DSC05663.jpg
    DSC05665.jpg
    DSC05667.jpg
    DSC05669.jpg
    Already registered with Seventymm.com and ordered Horton Hears A Who! DVD.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ramjin,
    i have bought Samsung Plasma +1(42+1=43 inches) 3D TV Series4 in diwali.....though i have done lot of research before going to EDGE-LED,FULL LED and finally fixed with Samsung Plasma 3D TV at 48K INR with 2 3D goggles in offer worth RS 4500 INR...
    this is worthfull... have a tryfor this.... fulll satisfaction at 48K INR with 3D as well as compared to LED 3D TVs
    1 person likes this.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Here is another image I missed to upload in my earlier post. My Samsung 40" LED TV was manufactured in November 2011.
    DSC05671.jpg
  4. niranjan_81

niranjan_81

Pune
    @ravi Sir Ohh...u made a big purchase through flipkart? I have so far made a purchase of only one book though online site(Apart from flight and train tickets) for which I got a good 40% discount.
    How was the deal then normal electronic shops?

@Ganges: Congrats on the purchase.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks NIranjan
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Flipkart's price was the lowest compared to other stores in Bangalore including Reliance Digital.
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    10 days back,I bought an LG 32 LED(LV3400)from Bangkok for around Rs.17,800.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have visited all the shopping paradises,Dubai,Kl,Spore and Thailand last year,Thailand is the cheapest to buy anything,including you know what!!(I had wanted to write a travelogue on Thai trip,but didn't do so,because if I write what I had seen there,even 5 lines could not get past moderation!)
    Raviji,40 inch LED Samsung was bought by others for Rs.34,000(including customs duty),so people planning to buy flat pannel tv s can plan a trip to Thailand,the price difference in the Tv will get you the cost of the trip,so you can do the shopping and can have aaaaaaaaaaal the fun in Thailand!!!
    3 people like this.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    O.T. - Bala, what is that fun you are talking about? Can you throw some more light on this :)?
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Ya Ramjin,I can tell everything if only the mods allow!!!,but I would say,even if I tell you everything,you wouldn't beleive,you have to see(!!!!!!!!!!!)to beleive(I bet,you will never ever see anything in any part of the world like what you see in THAILAND,amazing country!!!!)
    If you want me to elobarate about the fun(!),I can only say that you can see live all that is available,(or even more than that )in videos! and the other fun!! is available for less than the price of a breakfast!
    2 people like this.
  10. niranjan_81

niranjan_81

Pune
    ohh...good. Let me try it for the refrigerator we are planning to buy around may.