1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Planning to take FM Transmitter

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by ccprakash, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Prthwy

Prthwy

Bangalore
    P6300193.jpg Another set. Pics are not of a good quality. Hope you'll get some idea. I was initially planning to buy WorldTech, since that was a known brand within this forum. However, when I was shown this, I bought this as I liked the design. I do not regret buying this. I found this VFM, at least in my case.
    I got this from SP Road. It comes with a remote - sorry forgot to post pics - actually the remote does not look upmarket though:D.

Hope this helps you to make a decision.

P6300198.jpg P6300197.jpg
  2. redtux

redtux

Trivandrum
    I too have the FM transmitter. Found the quality to be decent. The price was around 350. The big problem i face is that it has to be removed to use the hand brake. Also frequent plugging in and out has made the contacts loose. The Dapic one looks cool and small.
  3. Prthwy

Prthwy

Bangalore
    Do you have the same model? There is a tilt option, so you can tilt it forwards/backwards - this allows you to use the hand brake without any issues. You do not need to remove this from the socket.