1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Planning to sell my Nov 2013 Fiat Punto Active MJD

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Imteeyaz, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Imteeyaz

Imteeyaz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
  2. avithe1

avithe1 Amatore

(Mira Rd) Thane.
    Thane
    Linea 1.3
    BTW, I have seen this car :)
    I used to work in the same building as you in Andheri (E) , Sumer. Now I've shifted to MIDC.

Why are you selling it?
  3. Imteeyaz

Imteeyaz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    oh ok! Yes my office shifted to Sumer Plaza - Andheri (E) from Lower Parel in June '14. I work with Amar Chitra Katha (Tinkle Comics), its on 2nd floor. Which company you work for?

I am selling my darling Punto to fulfill by dream of owning a new Mahindra Scorpio. Its a tough decision for me but I dont have the money power to own and maintain two cars at a time. Otherwise I would have never thought of selling it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 26, 2014, Original Post Date: Sep 26, 2014 ---
    IMG_1477.JPG IMG_1573.JPG IMG_1583.JPG IMG_1591.JPG IMG_2270.JPG IMG_2280.JPG
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Imteeyaz,

We had met during Khopoli meet and yours was one of the best maintained car. Sad to know that you are selling her. Hope she finds an equally appreciating new owner
  5. Imteeyaz

Imteeyaz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oh yes we had met. Its a sad moment for me as well but its my dream to own a Scorpio and trying to fulfill it. I too wish she gets a loving boy friend ;-)
  6. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    What scorpio-schcorpio nonsense! Get an Avventura instead man, if you have to surrender your beautiful Punto! ;-)

Just kidding. You're being true to your desires so cheers to you. Hope the sale goes well for you and the punto.

regards