1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Planning to sale of my punto and upgrade to bigger and more beautiful Linea

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by shashanknathani, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    If you are in the way towards Linea, Then i would say that take the Grande for a Exchange at the Fiat Shop, might be you will fetch some good price or might get a discount or freebies on the Linea, Which in turn be the total cash back on the new Car...
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Tony sir he wont get good price or free accessories at FIAT showroom.

When I contacted them for exchange of my 1.2 Punto they quoted 2.6 lakh for 7 months old Punto 1.2 Emotion with odo reading of 13000km.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Not very sure about FIAT shop offering a good price. Our own TATA/FIAT dealership in Bangalore, who is quite active on this forum offered 60% of what I actually got for my 5 YO Palio with 77K kms on the ODO and was then upset that I did not accept their offer.

Rajan
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Depends on how they read your face when you ask for an exchange offer. If they feel that you are trying to somehow dispose off the car, they will quote the lowest. Personally from my experience, I feel that it will come to a near-decent figure when you make your intentions clear. (That is, declare that "I dont want to sell my car at throw-away price. Will go for an exchange only if I get a decent price. Else, I will keep it for some more time") This attitude works for dealers who are "really interested in selling" FIATs.
    1 person likes this.
  5. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I agree on the point "really interested in selling" FIAT's and i visited the FIAT exclusive service center twice for the same. But to my bad FIAT has not figured out the exchange scheme from dedicated FIAT dealer (FIAT Caffe) or FIAT authorised SC.

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

One of my friend's relative is ready for 2.6L but he instists to get it transferred.. Now that will give me only 2.35L.. I am still being patient. Owning a FIAT is a CHARM and selling it is a PAIN
    1 person likes this.
  6. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Mods: Please close this thread. I have changed my mind to keep the car for another one year and change to something refreshing in 2013 from FIAt.
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thread Closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.