1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Planning to change the factory fit Music system

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by achebrol, May 28, 2011.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    cool, if they are trying to do a custom job, then ask them to build a 7" screen stuff, even I might plunge in :)
    could you share contact details too, i had bad encounter with there sales team :( in past.
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    If I remember correctly a fellow TFI'an anandlnt changed his HU and still has maintained the compatibility with the steering mounted controls (B & M controls are lost). He got it done from shop in Koramangala, Bangalore
  3. achebrol

achebrol

Bangalore
    Hi viny
    Her email id:amy@hualingan.com
    I dont think they can build a 7" player as there is not enough space in the dash board. We can only hope for 5 1/2" max i think.lets see
    Regards
    Azeet
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Even I wrote to her, sent her the photograph of the product also, and she failed to recognize her product.
    I guess they source it from local market and mark it as there product.
    Any updates from her about pricing etc?
  5. achebrol

achebrol

Bangalore
    I asked her about the same last week and she said they are in the process of developing the same.no details about pricing though.
    i got an email from another guy who said it will bee ready by August or so.so lets wait and see :)
  6. mohdshea

mohdshea Amatore

malappuram
    kerala
    Linea 1.3
    Hello azeet see this link below.some how this guy have fitted a 2din in his linea.and also there s a custom made 2din music system with gps and bluetooth for fiat bravo on the site aliababahttp://www.team-bhp.com/forum/ask-gurus/70437-dual-din-linea-punto-possible.html?
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  7. That is done by altering the dashboard. It is bit risky to alter the dashboard to fit a double din.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

I am also interested for a HU with touch screen. Any one in Bangalore going for this, please let me know. I have searched few 1 Din HU with flip out screen in a brand named Eonon.

Search for Eonon in google will take to this website and they have different options in 1Din Car Dvd player
  8. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    2 people like this.
  9. Jaladhi

Jaladhi Timido

Surat
    So, did anyone get one ?
    I too, am looking to change my HU on my Linea E(pk), preferably(more-like , insistingly,) with a Slide-out screen..
    I ,too, would like it to support GPS and Reverse-Assist Camera
    And,most importantly ..I MUST NOT hamper the OEM steering wheel control (#i just love those buttons ..they are the best-fit ones i have ever seen.. you can easily miss them as they dont stand-out )
    I found these on ebay ..( am not very keen on the first one..I dont see the point in putting in 14k just because I want a flipping screen;i already have every other feature )
    http://www.ebay.in/itm/170917986881...XX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649#ht_1256wt_902

and

</title><meta name="description" content="RD TV-70 LCD PARKING VIDEO SYSTEMS with Bill in Auto Accessories Parts , Car Accessories Parts , Car Safety Security Systems , Parking Aid |eBay"><meta name="keywords" content="RD TV-70 LCD PARKING VIDEO SYST

this second one is just a basic screen with 2 inputs ..so I can put my camera in one and GPS in the other (ofcourse, quality might be a problem, but i guess I have have it decored or polished; Also, do suggest positions for it )..so what say ??

Jaladhi
  10. mikk_p

mikk_p

ANAND GUJARAT
    hi there,
    i may be a new user at this site but i have fiat Linea 1.3 MJD EMO PK, and its been more then 4 years.
    i love bass so i have changed my speakers, and i have installed total 4 speakers which are JBL (and they are with small tweeter ) in all four doors, to do that i have (actually my friend who has car ICEing shop) alpine amplifier to power up all 4 speakers and took one aux out from that ALPINE --> JBL mono block (that drives 2 1100w subs).

by doing this i have kept my B&M and STC (steering mounted controls) working but i am not satisfied with the quality of out put, i want punching bass but due to poor HU its not possible.
    from somewhere i came to know that the HU must be having "auto aux switching" system to keep the music--> call --> music....

the question i have is
    IS THE BLUETOOTH, BLUE & ME ARE IN THE HU OR THEY ARE SOMEWHERE IN DASHBOARD( SOMEWHERE BEHIND THE METERS.)???