1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Planning to change the factory fit Music system

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by achebrol, May 28, 2011.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    achebrol: I think the TASS should be able to colur it up gold :) Quailty hmm, i guess it should be good, given that company produces the products for wide range of cars and it had guts to invest in making a unit for FIAT Linea and Punto :D
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Yups there are many companies say 100s :D which produce ICE systems which could replace the OEM as direct fit, but its rare to find a company that does for FIAT punto/Linea :p

Search for BMW/MERC OEM ICE replacement and you can find 10000..........of them
  4. achebrol

achebrol

Bangalore
    Yes Viny,I am anyway going to compromise with color but i just hope it works as advertised:)
    As you said, there are 1000s available for all other car makers but this is the only one google could find for a fiat Linea :) and damn, its costlier than all others.
  5. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
  6. achebrol

achebrol

Bangalore
    No Viny,i haven't ordered it yet.i just wanted to check with you guys before ordering
  7. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi achebrol,

My advice is to keep far away from Chinese electronics. The final decision is yours.

Regards
    Johnny
  8. achebrol

achebrol

Bangalore
    Guys,
    In case if i decided to go with this, can you help me with some ICE Experts in Bangalore who can fit this for me?

Thanks
    Azeet
  9. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    The problem with the slide out screen from a single din unit (option 3 as shown above) is that, it will block out the AC vents when in open possition...
  10. achebrol

achebrol

Bangalore
    Hi guys
    I checked with that company and it looks like this player is not available.
    Then i contacted the company that manufacturs this(enhualingan) and they asked me to provide pictures and measurements of the dashboard and space available.i sent them :) it was painful to remove the player to take pictures though
    So i will just wait for their response now:)
    Regards
    Azeet