1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Planning to change stock speakers

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Sanjeev Ashok, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Sanjeev Ashok

Sanjeev Ashok Novizio

Coimbatore
    Linea Classic
    friends am planning to change stock speakers...
    Pls suggest me some speakers. My budget is only 8k... I don't like boomy bass but, I require good bass from songs...

Should I go for
    - 4 door coaxial
    - 2 coaxial + 2 component
    - 2 higher grade component + stock at rear

What brand JBL / Blaupunkt / Infinity?
  2. Vishi

Vishi Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I have rockford fosgate components in the front and polk coaxial in the rear. The sound is very good. Go for the second option 2 component and 2 coaxial
    Sanjeev Ashok likes this.
  3. Sanjeev Ashok

Sanjeev Ashok Novizio

Coimbatore
    Linea Classic
    How is the bass effect with your setup ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 27, 2014 ---
    How is the bass effect with your setup ?
  4. Vishi

Vishi Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Bass is good. Not to much of boom boom. It sounds pleasant and does not make you tired even after hours of listening. The source of the song is also very important. I only play songs with 320kbps bitrate.
  5. Prajay Madhavan

Prajay Madhavan Timido

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Friends,
    Sick with the audio quality in my new Linea TJet, I decided to replace my speakers. What I have not is really sounding good.
    Here is my setup
    Front : Blaupunkt Component GT power 65.2c
    Rear : JVC Coaxial (Not so good but OK)
    I used the crossovers that was stock with the car or else I had to cut off lot of wires...
    I had the front tweeters install in place of the stock tweeters. Stuck in place using hot glue gun..
    The front woofers are mounted using wooden spacers. This gives it a damping and the door metal no longer vibrates. The result is a clean bass..
    I am more than satisfied with my result.
  6. RajeshLamba

RajeshLamba Novizio

Bhubaneshwar
    Linea 1.4
    hi sanjeev...i just upgraded only front speakers to JBL cs 6c components... rs 2349/- from amazon...the sound has amazingly improved..no amp put....i have updated pictures also on the forum...u may search by 'JBL cs' ....worth it.... bass is good...
  7. Sandypk

Sandypk Timido

India
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Sanjeev, Did you change the ICE for your vehicle. Please share your experience. Also i have taken my car to coimbatore and would like to upgrade the crazy music system. So let me know how and where you did this. thanks. If u can share ur no and convienient time to speak will help a lot or u can email details to sandypk at gmail