1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Planning to buy Punto Evo Dynamic 1.2 FIRE

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by SHAILENDRA S HIRLEKAR, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Shrey Mathur

Shrey Mathur Timido

Jaipur
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @Raj_pol thanx for the advise sir I too am having a doubt as thr is no feature in active. The dealer isnt cutting the price.
    So planning for i10grand sports
  2. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @Shrey Mathur Well if you choose a different car I would ask that you look at the Ford Figo. A beautiful car, ticks almost all the boxes including the safety aspects. The Grand i10 is getting old and was never a Hyundai fan as they neither offer safety nor a good ride.
  3. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Shrey Mathur : Bro, why don't you look at the Tiago in diesel avatar? It would come in your budget and comes with all bells and whistles and is quite peppy to drive as well
    carl_jhonson likes this.
  4. linea4me

linea4me Amatore

kerala
    Linea 1.3
    My cousin recently bought punto evo powerup 1.2 fire. He is very happy with the car. Mileage he is getting around 11-13 in city and around 15-17 on highways. If top end( speed) is not the priority it is a good buy. Very comfortable cruiser for highways compared to other cars like figo and tiago. Also very secure feeling inside compared to the above.
  5. SHAILENDRA S HIRLEKAR

SHAILENDRA S HIRLEKAR Timido

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.2
    @linea4me....
    Thanks for sharing this information...really appreciate

All...Finally I booked my Fiat Punto Evo Powerup 1.2L FIRE (Dynamic). I booked on 11-Oct-2016 i.e. on Dasara.
    I am taking delivery on Diwali 31-Oct on Padawa occasion.
    I have selected Bronzo Tan color..as I found it distinct from other colors...

Regards
    Shailendra
    Raj_pol, PradeepM and linea4me like this.
  6. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Shailendra on your new car.
    How much did you have to shell out?
  7. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
  8. krishna01

krishna01 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
  9. Prasad KVS

Prasad KVS Timido

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi.. hope you got your new car.. how is it? pics please... How about the mileage.. any updates please...
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2