1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Planning to Buy Punto Diesel- pls share ur views

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by amaralways, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Congrats! Way to go, share the deal buddy....
  2. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    It is good decision to go with FIAT. which is ultimate driving machine.
    FIAT Punto Active is 5,80,000 in Hyderabad, my friend booked this vehicle recently in Concord Khiaratabad & added Fiat center locking which is addition Rs.6000
    Not sure about taxes in Bangalore though :). I am sure Maruthi & Hyundai will not give the vehicle Swift, Ritz & I20 (even in base version) in this cost.

thanks,
    ram
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  3. CLINTONMYERS

CLINTONMYERS

noida
    hey Amar,
    Punto Active diesel is 76PS @ 4000RPM with a Fixed turbo ( VGT- Variable Geometry Turbo only comes with the Punto 90HP or the Linea's in Diesel.)

6.06 Lac's looks abit costly for the active but i guess the Ex-showroom is more in bangalore but as the insurance is free/cash discount 5000/- /RSA free / .confirm once more with them and the discounts. it should be around 5.90
  4. The new Punto Disel Active on road price in Bangalore has gone upto 670,000 no offers or discounts in place now.
    I feel I made a wise decision by buying the 2011 version in December 11.
  5. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Both the versions are different. What is called active in 2012 was called Dynamic in 2011.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012