1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Planning to Buy Punto Diesel- pls share ur views

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by amaralways, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Hello All

I am planning to buy a Punto Disel (Active) with all the offers that has been given to me it will cost 6,06,000.
    I am not sure how powerful it is (90 BHP 0r less).

Please share your views.

Your feedback will be very valuable for my investment.

2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Punto Active is 76 HP and has FGT (Fixed Geometric Turbo). Punto 90HP is avaialble in one variant and which is Emotion Pack.
  3. muni

If you are fussy about changing alloys, tyres, Auto A/C etc, ABS , Airbags( ABS and Airbags you cant change usually) etc., then go for the Active Else for a 75Bhp or 90Bhp if Budget permits. It is a VFM car with discounts. It is no perfect car mind it. :)
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  4. Umesh Prasad

Umesh Prasad

I got MJD active @ 5.44 in delhi last month. I also got changed the ORVM, door handles body colored, grill painted to silver as in emotion variants and central locking at same price.

Regarding car , no second thought need just go for it..

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Welcome aboard Amar.

Which city are you from. Looks like you're paying quite a bit of taxes there.

As for the Active, it's a no fuss VFM option and i quite like it. You can gift it better tires ( e.g. 185 70 R14 on the stock rims) , FIAT central locking kit, a nice music system and you've got yourself everything. The black front grille looks killer too.

As for the power, it's completely adequate. Once it picks up pace, then the real fun starts.

Go for it.
  6. anoop

anoop Superiore

From the price, can i guess you are from Bangy? Welcome aboard, Amar.
  7. Thankyou for your responses.

I am From Bangalore So the price is quite high.

How is service back up, I am quite concerned as it is from TATA.

What is VFM?

What is the mileage you all are getting on this variant
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    All variant will give approximatly same mileage figures. On Highway 20+ and in City 16-17 kmpl.

I insisted one of my friend to buy Punto Active and he bought that car and now he is happy with car.
  9. I am not getting any offers apart from Free mats and 3m Polishing with the vehicle at Preranan Motors Hosur Road.
    Please suggest any dealer in Bangalore who gives better offer.
  10. anoop

anoop Superiore

That 3M polishing is a rip off and totally unnecessary on a brand new car - do stay away from it.

Try getting quotes from Concord, Aadya and KHT and see who offers you more discount.