1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Planning to buy Punto 90 HP , Need some suggestions and comments

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by guruprasad, May 29, 2013.

1. Hello everyone!

I am new in this forum. I thought this would be the best thread to post my query. I have decided to buy a Grande Punto 1.3 Emotion 75 HP at Jalandhar. The dealer is offering me 2012 stock for Rs. 6.9 lacs after a discount of Rs. 95000. I am not getting any free insurance or accessories. Could anyone of you let me know whether I am getting a fair deal or not? Should I bargain for a further reduction in price? Furthermore, what all problems can I face if I buy 2012 stock?

Thanks in advance!
  2. First of all welcome to the forum.
    95k discount is a good deal, but you should push for the insurance free and extended warranty.
    There is absolutely no problem with the car being from 2012 lot, but make sure that the car was not used as a testdrive car or the meter has not been tempered with.
    As the car is lying with the dealer you can bargain hard as the dealer would like to clear their stock of old cars.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Thank you so much for the information. The car is coming all the way from Ranjangaon, Maharashtra. Still, I will enquire if it had been used prior to being sent here. The dealer is vehemently opposing any more discounts on the on road price of Rs. 6.9 lacs.
  4. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Thats an awesome deal. I got my punto dynamic for 7L onroad. Emotion for 6.9L is sweet. Check the odo reading and also month of manufacture

tasting the Italian delight!
    1 person likes this.
  5. Did you buy the 2012 stock car in this year?? The dealer has not furnished me with the details of the car yet, but I hope it will be the second half of last year.