1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

planning to buy punto 2011 make? but afraid of rust?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by gagi_vid, Apr 13, 2011.

1. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Is it 8.20 for sure or just 8.2? Technically speaking the zero after a decimal shouldnt count . I booked a 90hp vehicle on 20/03/2011 and i got it for 8.2. While the 75hp was costing the same as what you have mentioned here. I have also got free insurance, 24 + 26 months warranty + roadside assistance (50 months), freebies- mud flaps, floor mats and sunfilm (i will only go for this, if it is of a decent quality. wifey bargained for this for the heck of it and they agreed to).

I went for the 90hp one because i was getting 15hp more for around 50k or so and with the loan i was taking, there was only a nominal change in the emi i was going to pay. So i decided i will go for this.
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  2. gagi_vid

gagi_vid

Belgaum
    tax dude....
  3. gagi_vid

gagi_vid

Belgaum
    8.2 bro..
    i think i ll go for 75hp.. or else i ll wait for some discount for 90hp::V, if not, then ll finally go fr 75hp. will be booking on end of this month, i might get delivery on 1st week may...
    cheers..
  4. gagi_vid

gagi_vid

Belgaum
    guys need an help,
    1.3 as any rattling issues?
    should i go for 75hp or 90hp.. more i drive in city???
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Go for the 90hp. More the merrier!

As for city use, the 90hp with its VGT should suit city traffic more than its 75hp cousin.
    A little equation in this regard : Early boost=more power=lesser lugging=more efficiency ;)
    If you see Fiat India's website, the quoted fuel efficiency figure for the 90hp is higher. Although only by 0.1 kmpl.

Plus, when you buy the 90hp Punto , you wont have that nagging feeling in your mind of " oh if only i'd bought the 90hp Punto".

Gurjinder.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    90 Hp will rock the streets, you will feel the difference only when you are behind the wheels.