1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Planning to buy punto 1.3MJD dynamic

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by notty_r, Jan 28, 2013.

1. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Hi Notty_r, well, we have many Fiat owners in Noida. So you may check for the best servicing center and give your vehicle for servicing at that location, if you don't mind if it is little far as well (just to have that piece of mind).

With respect to tyres, may be this dealer says it will lapse warranty but I believe many of our forum owners have changed it before the end of warranty. If this particular dealer says so, give vehicle at another location. May be he wants you to get some stuff from his showroom like he is throwing in some gear lock, possibility of you buying tyres from him if he says it would void warranty (may be he has tyres of other customer).

Just post your list of queries when you plan to buy and what the dealer says, I guess our forum members will surely help you out. :)
  2. ramvignesh

ramvignesh Amatore

Dear Rajesh, This would be the right time to buy if you are on a tight budget. Last week I got a 2012 linea emotion BNW for 10.1L which is around 40K lesser and 65K lesser than a 2013 model.
    I got the car from Tafe coimbatore. You could contact them and enquire for the offers. Also I heard like VST trichy providing exchange bonus as well without actually selling one. They doing temp registration free of cost and doing the permanent registration whereever you want to (hoping you are in TN).
    Just check it out with few other dealers so that you could buy an emotion model within your budget.
    Let me know if you need any contacts.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Many doesnt know the value of this car and the technology this has.
    FYI... 2011 Linea T-JET Plus test drive car with just 2500kms on ODO is available with Tafe Coimbatore for 7.5L... I think it should be negotiable even otherwise I think it is a good deal and would be the first owner of the car.
  3. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Hi Rajesh,
    Now there is an exclusive FIAT showroom in Noida so getting spares & quality service may not be a problem. As I know NCR is high on car thefts so better prepare then sorry. You can definitely ask dealer, what other owners are using to safeguard their cars.
  4. ramvignesh

ramvignesh Amatore

Fiat exclusive showroom in Chennai - Fiat India
    RDC Motors in Nandhanam whose parent company is DSC Motors (Hyundai)
  5. notty_r

Thanks everyone ..

I came to know about the showroom from Fiat in NOIDA. It is definitely a good news for Fiat lovers.

On Fiat Punto : Dealer is offering Insurance, RSA and Basic Accessories free on 2013 model. 2012 model is not available with
    dealer in NOIDA. Otherwise Rs 16000 gift cheque and Exchange bonus could have been added.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Grasp the Deal and take the Punto home soon, and enzoi Puntoing