1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Planning to buy Punto 1.3 MJD 2012 manufactured - by March 2013

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by tfiat, Jan 25, 2013.

1. vaisakhdutt

vaisakhdutt

kerala
    Extended warranty - They says that the service from end of this Year will be carry over to fiat service which they will start on here on the end of this month . Direct service from fiat . So after the first service i will decide whether i have to go to extended warranty .

Any way can u give me the information about the advantages of extended warranty ? Plz

Ex showroom price 671502 (CHD Price )
    Insurance 22937
    Road tax 53720
    Extended Warranty 5093
    Handling Charges 7900

Total 761153

Discount

insurance 22937
    Extended Warranty 5093 (which i say that after 2 years i will take warranty if it is worth . so it is not a discount one )
    Handling charges 3000 wave off

Accessories

floor mats
    art leather seat cover
    reverse parking sensor
    mud flap
    teflon coating

Total i have to pay 7.30 L . I did't ask for the diesel offer . At the time of delivery i will ask . any other suggestion plz . any offer in march from fiat ?

Fiat emotion 75 bhp
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Ramesh, we bought the 2012 75HP Emotion for 7.75L OTR after all applicable discounts and that was the best offer amongst Concorde, VST, TAFE and hence I went with VST. Of course this was in 2012.

I even tried pitching the dealers against each other but alas.

Given that there was a recent price increase of 15~20k on all Fiats, I would say the quote is nominal.

Sent from my Cynus T2 using Tapatalk 2
  3. vaisakhdutt

vaisakhdutt

kerala
    Dear friend
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2013