1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Planning to buy Linea Multijet Dynamic/Emotion

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by riturajmnnit, Sep 18, 2012.

1. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Hi Folks,

I am planning to buy Linea Multijet Dynamic/Emotion.
    Can you please suggest me dealer in bangalore who should be reliable, as of now I had receiver quote from KHT Motors and Concorde.

I had taken a TD and some how felt the Car was begging for power in initial pick up, but after having spoken to some Linea Owners (including some Fiat Veteran). I understand this can be overcome by adjusting driving habit and once it reaches 2000 RPM, turbo kicks it going.

Other Cars in Mind: Skoda Rapid, Nissan Sunny

KHT OTR Dynamic: 10.64
    KHT OTR Emotion: 11.06

Concorde OTR Dynamic: 10.55
    KHT OTR emotion: 10.95

What are the other rooms of discount. Anyone over here who bought this recently ?

Regards,
    Rituraj
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I assume you want to say

KHT OTR Dynamic: 10.64
    KHT OTR Emotion: 11.06

Concorde OTR Dynamic: 10.55
    Concorde OTR emotion: 10.95

So you are telling Concorde is giving you better offer? Go and take from them.
    For KHT clarification, you can use http://www.teamfiat.co.in/dealership-reviews/493-kht-motors-bangalore.html thread and clarify directly from KHT boss, @adit.

Some other people are also planning to buy in group, better tie with them and bargain for better deal - http://www.teamfiat.co.in/pre-sales-query/6354-group-booking-punto-bangalore-2.html
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  3. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your response :)

Have already mailed adit (but no response yet).
    I will bring up concorde offer to KHT guys tomorrow and lets see what they can offer.

I have another question, this is going to be my first Car with Minimal driving experiance (Had taken driving classes 3 yrs back and then drove my i10 for say (100 odd KMs) under driver's supervision.
    I am doing learning class again at Maruti Driving School, is it really a big risk or should I trust myself and leave rest on b2b zero dep insurance :)

Regards,
    Rituraj
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Getting into a new car is always a new experience for everyone and the learning begins afresh. Be it the Linea or any car.

Trust yourself, don't rush into things and you'll be fine.

That said, if you are really new to driving, then i'd suggest you drive the i10 more and more till you get completely familiar with all aspects of driving. The transition to Linea will be smoother then.

Cheers.
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  5. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Thanks Paaji :)
    The problem is that i10 is in hometown ;)

So possibly more and more session on driving cars till the time, I get the confidence to hit the road with this beautiful lady :)
  6. oncemoredieselpower

oncemoredieselpower Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi Rituraj,

I have been offered Rs 11.02 lacs for Linea MJD Emotion by Concorde motors. Expecting delivery next week.

With best regards,
    Deepak
    2 people like this.
  7. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Update:

Booked Linea 1.3 MJD Dynamic :)
    Will be bringing her home next week.

Only disappointment in Dynamic was beige flooring, will be quite difficult to maintain - Any tips/Solution ?olution ? :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2012