1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Planning to buy a Linea MJD, Booked - T-Jet

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Flywheel, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    With a heavy heart I gave away my FTA Punto MJD last week as I would be shifting from Chennai to Pune this weekend. After owning a Fiat it becomes very difficult to live with any other car, I drove my dad's City (just my view) the other day and realized that I would not be happy with anything but a Fiat as my next car.

With my better half more than willing to go in for another Fiat we have zeroed in on buying a Linea MJD. Since I will be new to Pune I was just wondering if anybody could help me out on the dealers available in Pune and which one of them I should be dealing with.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    That's good decision Tejas. It is very difficult to go for another car after having driven a Fiat.

As long as I have heard, Pandit is a better dealer in Pune. I leave it to Pune guys any way. :)

But, why not go for T-Jet instead of MJD?
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    PM amogh and italia, or Kedar, I am sure you would help what you need.
    2 people like this.
  4. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    The heart still says T- Jet but looking at the fact that I covered 60k in 30 months (in my Punto) and the way petrol prices are going up the head simply doesn't agree. :)
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Head to Pandit. Heard good things about them from Amit (Italia).

All the best. Which color?
    1 person likes this.
  6. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Wife likes Oceanic Blue, I am sticking with Pearl White. We all know who is going to win the argument don't we ;)
  7. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

I had a good buying experience at Pandit Auto in Pune.
    Other dealership will be the Fiat Caffe in Pune.
    Third dealer is Sky Moto inaugurated in August, at Pimpri Chinchwad, adjacent to Pune city. Btw, the Fiat Caffe is run by Skymoto.
    ::T
    1 person likes this.
  8. abhishekpachore

abhishekpachore Amatore

Pune
    You can go to SKY Moto at Pimpri Chincwad and meet there to Shoaib and give my reference. He knows me personally. We bought from him Punto 90Hp, Linea MJD, and Punto 75HP in three months period. He will surly give you good offer.
    1 person likes this.
  9. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on selecing the Linea.

Still do think and get your maths right if MJD is really the way to go. Just was checking my fuel maths only yesterday when I realised that the price of Diesel has gone up by a whopping ~37% in about 3 years. I had started to fill when Diesel was sedately priced at Rs. 40.16/L way back in 2010 (Nov 2010 to be precise). Last week I paid Rs. 54.81/L. Also with the Rupee heading South and partiy in fuel pricing I feel that economics is not favoring Diesel anymore.

Want to check out for yourself - try my XLS that I had posted way back when I started my ownership thread here. This should help you to decide.
    2 people like this.
  10. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Re: Planning to buy a Linea MJD, advice needed

If you are in no hurry please wait till diwali, there could be some crackers rolling out of fiat. May be it's a better deal

Sent from my Q1000 using Tapatalk 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.