1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Planning to buy 1.3L ADVANCED MULTIJET Diesel EMOTION

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Fiat1100, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi Fiat lovers,

I am planning to buy 2012 1.3L advance Multijet Diesel Emotion car :D, the thing is currently the Oceanic Blue is available with he dealer, but its a display vehicle which has done around 50 kms :).

Would like to know if its better to go for that vehicle or book a new vehicle from Ranjangoan.

Looking forward for a positive response.

Fiat 1100 (1963 - 2008)
    Esteem Vxi (2003 - till date)
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    COngosz !

For your satisfaction.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard.

Did you see a H symbol along with the 50km's being displayed on the Odometer?

If you did, then 50km's, although a bit on the higher side, is not an issue at all. Do a thorough PDI and bring the beauty in OB home. You can find all the details on the PDI here - http://www.teamfiat.co.in/team-fiat...ecific-pdi-checklist-download-new-format.html

For the record, our Linea was also a display vehicle. :p

Cheers.
  4. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks Ganges and Gurjinder...

@Gurjinder:
    I could see a H symbol on the odometer... I drove both 2012 Diesel and 2011 T-Jet plus during my test drive... could find that the diesel vehicle is a bit slow compared to T-Jet plus... it rocks after 4000 rpm.

There are few queries which i would like to put in...
    ---heard about the Tata-Fiat partnership ending a bit worried about after sale service....
    ---even heard that there will be some 80k rise in tax for diesel vehicles during registration... is it true or just a rumour...

Thanks for the PDI will go thru the details listed in PDI before going for that vehicle..

Cheers
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Can't compare the Jet with the Multijet, mate. ;)

FIAT is not going anywhere. They are here for the long haul. The future opening of exclusive service centres (Okhla and Hyderabad), exclusive dealers attests to that fact. Also, the FIAT Caffes etc.

Can't say anything about that yet. But we've been reading about it for a long time now. And like i posted elsewhere, i expect the Manufacturers lobby to delay this proposal. But, lets see!

Cheers.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi,

Today done some PDI check on the displayed vehicle... I could see and feel the threads (as in PDI check list) on 3 tyres and 4th without threads (front right), and the kms done are only 45... will there be any problem if i go for that.. or ask the dealer to change that tyre.

Awaiting reply at the earliest...

Thanks in advance...
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Have the PDI done with some of your friends present with you, So you have some one with you who will also look at the car in his angle.
    Change of Tyre will not be done by the dealer, As you said kms done is only 45, think it should not be a issue,

Waiting for hear from you..
  8. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks Tony,

Booked other color "Sunbeam Beige" and most prob today would be its delivery... anxious and looking forward to own 2nd Italian Beauty ;)