1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Planning new Interiors for my Punto Active

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by shashanknathani, Jan 16, 2012.

1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Hi friends,

My car has completed 2years and 4months. I am now looking out for new interiors for my punto active. I have looked at few options like changing to biege, carbon fibre looks etc etc.

First and foremost i am planning to get the seat covers done. I have found one particular design which will suit my medium grey Punto and also will make my car feel more spacious.

I am planning to get them done similar to the attached pic. Now the worry is getting the design of black color. What do you people think, Where can i get this done? Autoform or some other place in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune

Second part what i am looking at it is the dash. In the same attached pic the grey and black combo would look beautiful on Active model as it is black OEM. Now the question is how to get it done.

There is although one obstacle and that is the part highlighted in the second pic. What to do with this area?
    for the center console i already have two pieces in black just need to get the OEM HU in black, which would be an easier task. But getting the dash part painted to same grey as A, B and C Pillars looks a little difficult. Guys please suggest me a place where this can be done to perfetion.

Also on the whole how will this set up look if achieved to perfection. Please comment. I am extremely confused at this point and please help me if you have other beautiful ideas to modify the interior. I am looking at grey black combo.

FIATGrandePuntoVan-medium-306_2.jpg

IMG00015-20110908-1959.jpg
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Another view of the same design from front

RadioInterior.jpg
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

The seat cover looks good - not sure the local guys can match the same counters on the seat. Do post the pics if you manage to get them done.