1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Planning for Punto Evo 1.3 MJD

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by UnniMJD, Dec 21, 2015.

1. UnniMJD

UnniMJD Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi friends,

I'm new to this forum!! Need your guidance to decide!!! I have gone thru many of the threads here and other feedbacks as well, then short listed Evo 1.3 MJD. Is it worth now to spend 8+ lakh on this car? I have offered discount around 70K ( First year insurance + Dealer discount, Cash discount + Corporate discount ) due to year end. Is this, the right time to buy?
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2015
  2. Sujit508

Sujit508 Amatore

Bangalore , Karnataka
    Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    If you looking for a Car , Yes this is the right time to Buy..
    All Companies offer Discount during December.

Check out there is 1.5 Lacs discount on Punto Evo 2014 Model.

Please go to FIAT Showroom. Touch, Feel, and take a long test drive ask for the final price, then go to other car showroom. Touch , Feel , Drive and compare the Rates. You should get the answer" it worth now to spend 8+ lakh on this car? "
    UnniMJD likes this.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @UnniMJD

I would suggest to get the Insurance done from outside, will be far more cheaper than what the dealer is offering as discount. Ask the dealer to increase the discount by the Insurance amount or ask him to get the Insurance at online rates.

Bargain hard and get discounts on accessories too. BTw which variant of Evo are you planning to buy??
    UnniMJD likes this.
  4. UnniMJD

UnniMJD Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @ Sujit & Ghodlur-- thanks for replying and I'm yet to do the TD, planning one very soon and the variant I'm looking for is Punto Evo 1.3 Dynamic Diesel.
  5. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi,
    stretch a bit and go for emotion. You with will be getting Airbags, auto climate control, rear ac vents. You'll regret later if you don't go for it.
    Good luck.
  6. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    You should stretch more and go for 90 hp its very good in pickup and you will love the all black interiors.
  7. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Go with the one gives max safety (eg. Airbags) stretch a bit (or consider it as free from your available discounts), as you would not be able to add this later. Dec is the best month to buy a car (as I have done 3 years ago).
    ghodlur likes this.
  8. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    No need to think, its the best car in this segment. Punto is Value for Money.
  9. metal_heart

metal_heart Amatore

Noida
    Linea 1.3
    If you are planning to keep the car for long (more than 5-7 years), then its the perfect time to fetch great deals.
  10. UnniMJD

UnniMJD Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    thanks guys...!!! now I'm convinced and going for a TD possibly today or tomorrow.. will keep you posted... :)