1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Planning for Fiat Punto 1.2 Petrol Dynamic

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by pra.agar, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Just verified !!! The one shown in the pic is a HSRP number plate. It can't be altered and is going to be mandatory in few months in Bangalore. And the 13/3 is suggested for Fiat front part as lots of car has complains of getting scratches in bigger number plates in front.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oh then its fine if these are legally allowed. Go for them.

I thought these are not offcial HSRPs because:

01. You said "I am planning to go for HSRP". So I thought its at your own discretion and maybe HSRPs are not being sold offcially through some agency.
    02. Over here in Chandigarh region, we can not select the size of the HSRPs and both front as well as the back gets bigger size plates only.
    03. I have seen HSRPs of Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Delhi. All have a similar design that differs from the one you have shown. Maybe the source/vendor for making the HSRPs is same in these northern states.

Thats the reason I deduced that it isn't offcial HSRP.
    1 person likes this.
  3. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    AFAIK, there is no HSRP implemented as of now in karnataka and these are just HSRP look alikes.
    I have seen a lot of vehicles in Bangalore with these sort of plates and the police do not bother as of now, but you never know when they might start their "so called" drives. :-D
    For now, the the bangalore police don't even care even if you don't have any number plates (I have seen a lot of tractors/trucks ply without any number plates at the back.) or if you have your numbers in some other language. :-D
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.