1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Planning for Fiat Punto 1.2 Petrol Dynamic

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by pra.agar, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    No There is absolutly no problem with FIRE engine it is smooth, it does deliver good power and easy to maintain but in diesel engine you have advantage of torque at lower RPMs.

Gone are the days where you spend more money to maintain the diesel engine. From June 2011 I spend around Rs. 20,000 for routine service which affordable for the diesel engine.

Check if you can get 2013 Punto Active Diesel and reduce the price difference & still if the price difference is 60-70k then call is yours and make you choice. :up

Wish you best luck buddy and point to be noted there nothing wrong with Punto 1.2 but I was concerned about your highway runs and once you get Punto in your hand you will not restrict your self, the same happened with me. :evilsmile
    1 person likes this.
  2. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Thanks Kedar.
    My Run is not much, so I think Petrol is the Best option.

One Last Question.
    We have a choice to opt for Extended Warranty and If we don't take now we can take it later during servicing. What do you think should I opt for it, or not.
  3. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3

I would suggest you should opt for Extended Warranty, If your finance permits now.
    If finance does not permit than you can opt the same in your second year of owner ship.... I have chosen later option.
    1 person likes this.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    It depends if FIAT opens the window to buy extended warrenty say after 1 or 2 years of purchase.

I would suggest you to get extended warrenty at the time of buying your car. Try to to bargain more and get it Free of Cost. :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    One more point I would like to add "Both above versions doesn't have any safety features though"

But any fiat car is having made with lots of safety measures in consideration than any other available make in India.
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  6. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Thanks Rishi and Kedar. Going to book it today. Thanks all. Best forum response till date.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    2 people like this.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Pra.agar best of luck buddy and it feels good that you find this forum useful and we are here to help you. :up

May I ask which color you are selecting?
    1 person likes this.
  8. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Blue and White are two options I have. Any suggestions based on maintenance and other other.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Now both are the metaic color and both need maintanance. IMO Blue color will be more difficult to maintain then white.

I would have selected white as pearl white looks great.
    1 person likes this.
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Let us know your booking experience.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.