1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Planning bi xenon for T-jet

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by Imran ali khan, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Imran ali khan

Imran ali khan Novizio

Muscat, Oman
    Mysore
    Linea T-Jet
    @moksh : Yeah the alignment has to be re-done again, will get it it done when i visit back again, Right now i am back to my working place and dad wont use much of the car other then city driving. But overall the quality of work done is good. So far no errors and everything working good and thanks to you & @kunwar and Mr Rajath, i can just go on and on while driving...
  2. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

This thread badly needed a spokesperson from a XenonPlanet and glad I got here.
    I saw many posts and found many posts which are giving wrong info.

Let clear some air before it gets too foggy to even see the real thing.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 28, 2016, Original Post Date: Sep 28, 2016 ---
    Wont be quoting anyone here,

First of all, even if you use a 55w ballasts in a quad setup, IT WONT DRAIN YOUR CAR's BATTERY.
    People are running even 110/120 combo on stock batteries and are going good and strong. So thats a total myth which needs to be dumped asap.
    Morimoto is one of the most over hyped and costliest brand we have. Please note its not a manufacturer but a brand which likes to stamp its logo on products made by other manufacturers. You will be surprised to know, that reason behind Xenonplanet's creation was Morimoto only. So you will never find even a small wire of Morimoto anywhere on XP site. Also, Xenonplanet is already proving its point well.
    And Chinese kit ?? LoL We Indians are known to trust 'firangi' things more than anything else that too without giving a single thought. How XP manage to provide lesser price ? Because when you buy from Morimoto, you are actually paying shipping from Taiwan and China to US and than back to India. What happens in US ? Well the stuff is packed in fancy boxes with logos marking and you pay for that too. There goes your Morimoto ! :)

Mini H1 7.0 is biggest eyewash ever. Its a Mini H1 only, with just OEM type push type solenoid setup, THATS ALL !

Regarding wiring. Thanks for confusing the poor guy so badly. Can clearly judge from where he got so much wrong info.
    We recently helped another Linea build. We provided custom wiring. It was plug n play, both sides had zero difference in output, no MID error and not even blue n me hooplas. It was done well and was so easy that the owner installed it himself.

Somebody referred Mini H1 for foglights. Kindly dont do that blunder with your car and stick with a naked HID install at max.

Kindly explain what is a 'disturbed cut' ?? Each projector works differently. Each projector has a different optic which places the hotspot differently. If hotspot is in dead middle and more concentrated, you will loose on low beam width and if hotspot is less concentrated, you will gain low beam width and so on. Sharp cutoff comes because of clear lens. Not a big deal. What really matters if how you are able to tune a certain projector to take our maximum output from it.

Now regarding the rotational alignment done on Imran's car. The projectors were aligned straight on a height which is parallel to the ground. Its done the same way for every install. Now afterwards if you adjust the reflectors to a lower point, the cutoffs will hit the ground and it will look sloopy totally because of the surface of the ground its hitting.

Rest, the output shot used by Moksh to show how a cutoff should be is itself crocked.
    Heres how a straight cutoff should look like
    13603805_811812498950112_7529879051736763268_o.jpg

12814232_757722234359139_5894416017239744275_n.jpg

Both the pics are of XenonPlanet and not from net.

Hope that clears some major confusions.
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  3. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    Wont be quoting anyone here, and no offence to anyone.

Xenon Planet Prices 55W as follows ( From unknown country to india)

Xenon Planet D2S 4.0 = 22500 (Note: Xenon planet launched D2S 4.0 before even morimoto did :hilarious:)
    Xenon Planet FXR = 25500

Morimoto India Prices 55W as follows ( From Unknown country to US to India to ME :joyful:)

Morimoto D2S = 24000 (Generally gives 15% discount above certain amount which comes to 20400 )
    Morimoto FXR = 25000 (Generally gives 15% discount above certain amount which comes to 21250 )

When Morimoto india can provide us 2 years warranty with so called "Stamped " product then why cant xenon planet provide us. If xenon planet is speaking about over hyped & over priced products from morimoto, I am sorry to say morimoto prices are cheaper then yours and also provides 2 years warranty when compared to yours which is 1 year . When you say that you provide custom wiring which is error free in fiat cars ,that´s a good marketing style . But many of us Fiatians including me have installed morimoto products and what error I haven't seen anything like that from day 1 till now.

Now lets speak about warranty if someone purchases product from morimoto or TRS directly the person gets 3 years warranty on 50W and 5 years warranty on 35w . Also let you know that replacement is hassel free , only photos are to be provided to the company and the replacement products will be shipped to you immediately.

I respect yours products and the quality is amazing , it can give a tough competition to all the reputed brands in the market. But on the other way if you say that I am selling morimoto products without stamp , you are not giving extra warranty nor your price is competitive.

Once again your products are too good with awesome cutouts and you also do custom setup which is great.I always recommend people Xenon plaif they want hassel free setups.Some photos I am posting I hope the concerned person will see it .

3.PNG

capture 2.PNG

Capture.PNG
    kunwar.g likes this.
  4. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

XenonPlanet provides 2 year warranty, thats a 'no question asked' full 2 year warranty on each and every component.

And do you even know what change exactly 4.0 version of Mini D2s brought ?
    Care to elaborate that please.

Dont make Morimoto a benchmark for each and everything. Theres a lot of dust gathering on it already and I would like to tell you that this very forum have some members who left or sold Morimoto products to get ours. Do care to come into the water yourself before claiming how deep it is :) I know what pain and torture it is to claim a warranty from morimoto. Have my own share of experiences.
    So, offence is taken as you are criticizing a brand which you have no idea about and making high claims for the other for no reason.

Regarding wiring, you actually have no idea what you are talking about here. We dealt with quad projector setups that too on Puntos, leave Lineas aside. Do care to let me know how you will keep any error away while giving a single H4 reflector halogen setup a quad projector upgrade THAT TOO while using non canbus chinese ballasts brought by customer himself.
    I say by experience and not by copy pasting from one forum to another, so you better get your homework done before posting anything.

Regarding prices,
    We charge slightly more as we provide a better product. You will be glad to know that XP range of ballasts, are standard across all kits, these have under 4 sec cold startup and under 1 sec hotstart up timings, that too even producing true 55w output. Care to use one, you will know what Xenonplanet is really upto.

Again for the record, Morimoto 50w goes 8secs and is 48w precise. Also, all projectors sold on Xenonplanet are fine tuned and than sent out, extra efforts are taken to make sure that each projector performs as good as advertised.
    Again for the records, heres an output shot of Morimoto's FXR kit worth Rs 35000+
    c1b57e75507f02a9ab11c2cc41a590bd.jpg

And heres ours, worth Rs 25000, all inclusive
    0ab8db84a72c9cdab9ef1055f271c455.jpg
    779e543831c2c70572d5288d86fc2fb3.jpg

I hope you will notice the difference.

Lastly Iam not against Morimoto, its a well established and old brand. Iam actually against the posts which sideline all other brands without even seeing or using any of its product and glorifying only the one which is favorite. Now that is hilarious.

Lastly, you are most welcome to have a brief discussion on this topic. Bring it on!!
    dc411e05d9ed6b0dba84e9dfd9f16f47.jpg
    varunrtr likes this.
  5. Imran ali khan

Imran ali khan Novizio

Muscat, Oman
    Mysore
    Linea T-Jet
    @moksh & @sunswape : Bhai, I am really satisfied with the work Xenonplanet has done. And the most recommendable thing they had while installing the kit was "They never gave up", They never gave up till they finished the installation without any error on mid.
    About their product: Its really good for the money they are offering with the warranty and the support they are offering. Its been more then 5 months so far and till now i havent faced any problems with the setup. I hope the same goes on ever.
    I will be posting few pics which i took while travelling to Goa at morning 3am. With these lights on i am pretty confident with my driving (especially spotting a pothole or an unmarked road hump). And most of all, many people in Bangalore and Mysore Fiat owners have asked about the installation and have given them the Xenon planet contact. I do recommend people to get this done from Xenonplanet.
    IMG_8809.JPG IMG_8803.JPG IMG_8804.JPG
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 8, 2016 ---
    And yeah all the pics are on high beam, Since its morning 3am and no one was driving around.
    sunswape and Navneet like this.
  6. Imran ali khan

Imran ali khan Novizio

Muscat, Oman
    Mysore
    Linea T-Jet
    @sunswape : i think you will be getting inquiry from another tuscan wine tjet from mysore soon, for the same.
    sunswape likes this.
  7. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Sure sir, will keep an eye. And thanks for reviewing :) glad you enjoying the product.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  8. Imran ali khan

Imran ali khan Novizio

Muscat, Oman
    Mysore
    Linea T-Jet
    Everything is fine, except that alignment that has to be done and for which i am not finding time. I do enjoy the product, coz after getting it installed, just a flash is enough to even move a bigger truck without any hassles. And most probably i will be going with another HID kit for fog lamps. So will contact you soon.
    sunswape likes this.
  9. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Most welcome sir :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk