1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Planning a trip from Mumbai to Bhuj(Gujarat)

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by chakiirfan, Feb 18, 2014.

1. chakiirfan

chakiirfan Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Dear All,

I am planning a trip from Mumbai to Bhuj(Gujarat) which is my native place and it is approximately 950 Kms one way. Since my car is new and have just done 6k kms, inshallah i should not have any problems with my car.

I am not sure if i should be going on with the trip as there are no service center nearby to my native place.

I would request all forum members to give out suggestion on the same.

regards,
    Irfan
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Irfan dont worry go ahead and visit your native in your car.

Just check all lubricants level and if possible change the engine oil before the trip as it would help to keep your engine in good health.

Many TFI members did Mumbai to Bhuj trip in their FIATs without any problem.
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Irfan,

As your car has done 6K KM means you might have done the 5K km service check up recently.

If that is done then no worry of anything. Go & press the accelerator......:redcar
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
    2 people like this.
  4. chakiirfan

chakiirfan Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Yes i have done my first service and also did change the oil during first service

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thats a good news...now who restricts you to take your car to GUJRAT highways. Go ahead buddy and enjoy the bold new drive. :up
  6. chakiirfan

chakiirfan Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    So after a year's delay, finally made a trip to Kutch with loved punto... Covered 930 km in 14.5 hours woth multiple break and kept my car in the range of 100-120 km per hour.

The car as usual is a treat to drive on highways but got a minor scarce when something bump into the tyres making abnormal noise from front left wheel. Checked and found everything was ok and then continued my trip.

Posting pics of speedometer after my trip.

Need to mentioned the beautiful roads of Gujarat, they are also too good.

uploadfromtaptalk1451202542133.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1451202565200.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1451202582539.jpg
    kedarbendre and mangeshtendulkar like this.