1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

place among the greats-New owner of Punto 1.3 MJD TW

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sundar1900, Apr 12, 2012.

1. sundar1900

sundar1900 Amatore

Chennai
    Guys I am happy to say that my doors got replaced and it looks as good as original. The thud remains. I got it done in TAFE reach, Chennai and Mr. Purushothaman the service advisor did a fantastic job!!!
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great so Happy, Noe enzoi the great Stable car with EXTRA care,
    As you can show off to your colleagues and let them bite the dust....
  3. sundar1900

sundar1900 Amatore

Chennai
    Today in my office everyone is curiously looking at my car and drooling over it. I am truly proud to be the owner of this beauty.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    So you found someone special huh ::p .
    After the car is parked fold both the OVRM's and enjoy your work !
  5. sundar1900

sundar1900 Amatore

Chennai
    Yeah I forgot to do it today, will go down to fold my darlings ears !! All my collegues are envy about this beauty. Even a Honda City owner admired it :) Thanks for TFI for helping me choose the best product. Another guy saw the desmodronic key and said its like audi and BMW's key !!! I have yet to unveil the Blue & Me magic and am sure that they all will be floored.
    1 person likes this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Take your colleagues in your car and use the voice command to call another colleague. They will be completely floored :).
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Feel proud for it.
    Yeah let your colleagues have a drive in the Grande and bet they would be surprised to see that the Punto handles the Curves, Bet even the City cannot stay next to the Punto in Stability.....
    Hope so your Punto will soon get a company for it.
    Last edited: May 8, 2012
  8. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

It happens Sundar. 2 People have bought Punto's in my company just by watching over n over TW 90HP posing at office parking. Many times i have seen people gathering around my car & discussing something from a distance.
    Though the new ones are not 90 HPs but actives, still i am sure Punto got into their head from no where but sight of my 90HP:p
    Last edited: May 8, 2012
    1 person likes this.